• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"if anyone dares to put me in detention they will be killed or I will just escape," Emma said, "Hey, if you dare try to kill anyone here including me or my friends I will kill you first Emma," Jack said defensively, "whoa, I had no idea that you would even go that far to protect them, and even kill me if I tried to kill them," Emma said in surprise in what Jack said
[/QUOTE
Beckette tried to walk away. She wasn't paying attention to her hands, which were, again, dripping with the black ink.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Yo, you alright?" Emma asks Beckette while seeing the black ink on the ground, "Don't bother asking it isn't contagious or anything like that she's had that for a while now," Bennett says remembering what Model C said after when he did the tests.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Yo, you alright?" Emma asks Beckette while seeing the black ink on the ground, "Don't bother asking it isn't contagious or anything like that she's had that for a while now," Bennett says remembering what Model C said after when he did the tests.
"Dónde está ese niño malcriado cuando lo necesitan?" She asked herself, "Welp, bye guys. I need to check on Loki."

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"can my life get any cringeier?" Jack asks himself getting out what looks like a pipe bomb "Hey! where did you get my pipe bomb?" Bennett says, "Oh, this is your pipe bomb? Well too bad I am going to put it into that dog's water bowl so I don't live a cringy life!" Jack exclaimed looking at his hand where the pipe bomb was supposed to be, "Hey! Where did it go!?"Jack asks "I have it Caden says holding it and meeting it out the window and exploding it, "I am also part of an anti-terrorist group and that was almost an act of terrorism."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom