• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Adventure Academy is a high school role play where the students aren't always human. Once they arrive, they can't leave. Will some students arrive this semester and solve the mysteries that surround the school?
Cringe High role play I wanted to make. You do not need to be human to join. You could even be half animal and still join. Here's the form:
Name/age/personality/family members in AA?/if yes who is it/favorite class/dorm/ powers permitted (but don't make them over-powered) list them here. /student or teacher?/backstory/image(optional)
Here are the dorms at AA.
Phoenix: Beckette
Griffin: Jeff, James, Bennnett, Jack, Caden, Amanda
Kelpie
Siren
Cerberus
Sphinx
Chimera: Model C
Bake-Kujira
Kitsune
Jackalope
(I don't expect all dorms to be used I just wanted variety.)

(Principal needed =P)

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Jeff/17/Shy and quiet, doesn't like talking to strangers, doesn't have any friends but would like to, kind and caring/Yes/James/History/Griffin/Psychic/student/His parents d!ed in fire when he was 5. He had been living with his uncle and brother until he was old enough to come here
(Thank you @Bennet for helping me come up with the name)
Drawing-13.sketchpad.png

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Jamess/18/quiet, not shy, doesn't like strangers, he's only soft with Amanda, kinnda rude/Yes/Jeff/Chemistry/Griffin/no powers just has wings that he wishes he didn't have/student/His parents d!ed in fire when he was 5. He had been living with his uncle and brother until he was old enough to come here
Drawing-10.sketchpad (2).png

The lyrics to loves to blame - YouTube in the backround.

D

Deleted member

Bennett/17/likes to pull pranks on shy people and likes to make a lot of friends/no/in math, science, and health/Griffin/can morph into anything he wants and doesn't know that he can lift things with his mind /student/was once a normal human but was captured by an anarchist and was created into wot he is now./
669-8df6-fe2083.png
thank u @BeckyXP for making this for me

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

(yeah, it may take me posibly a day or so but if it is the weekend it will take me until Monday)

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
(It's ok!) Jeff stood in front of the academy. He stared at it in amazement.

D

Deleted member

then out of nowhere Bennett came up behind him and screamed out "BOO!"

D

Deleted member

"A fellow student like you!" he replied still getting over the reaction that he gave to Jeff

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"Geez was that necessary though?" Jeff asked. "Jeff, brother, your such an idiot," James says. "Where did you come from?" Jeff asks his brother. "Don't ask that. You know the answer." James replied.

D

Deleted member

"Family Drama. I am out of here" Bennett says as he turns into a bug and flies through the main doors

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"You don't have to leave. I'm done with him," James says walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom