• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Advertisement Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

InkDaze

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Eyal9070
Guess what's at Santa Monica Peir?

This is obviously fake
Just look at the white thingy behind, looks edited
And there's no way they would cover the place with that many ads
Even if they did the lighting isn't convincing the ads wouldn't look that black through a picture
Just, photoshopped

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
This is obviously fake
Just look at the white thingy behind, looks edited
And there's no way they would cover the place with that many ads
Even if they did the lighting isn't convincing the ads wouldn't look that black through a picture
Just, photoshopped
Ha, it does look terribly fake. It is hard to even see because the image size which doesn't help any at all. Any more [legit] physical advertisements around?

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Fake? Then explain this:

http://imgur.com/a/vvTy4

Also, does anyone know why this is the only thread I can't make a single post here on my regular browser (FireFox) forcing me to use Internet Explorer to post??
Apparently, if you turn off AdBlock, it'll allow you to post. At least, it's letting me post. Just like I suspected.

Strange. :V

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Fake? Then explain this:

http://imgur.com/a/vvTy4

Also, does anyone know why this is the only thread I can't make a single post here on my regular browser (FireFox) forcing me to use Internet Explorer to post??
It might have been for planning before fabricating it or something but the original image is definitely... not actually there- in the other batch you see the wrinkles of the tarp and the saturation and lighting match. That aside, it looks really cool- I wonder who got to fabricate everything.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
I saw a Splatoon advert in the cinema yesterday! It was really good, too. It had pretty much the same footage of multiplayer matches we've seen already, but the voiceover did a great job of explaining the game and mechanics without any questionable songs. Here in the UK, Splatoon is in safe hands.

Also I'm not ashamed to admit that I did freak out seeing Splatoon on the big screen. This hype will be the death of me.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
I think the Russian advert is the best one so far, it's like a combination of the Japanese and AU adverts:

I didn't know adblock caused issues with posting here... posted this from internet explorer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom