Advice on Explo gear

Marinaraida

Inkling
So this is my current gear for the Explosher. I'm not that great at making builds, so I was hoping some of you guys would be able to give me some advice :)

Attachments

isaac4

Inkling Commander
You could have one sub of quick super jump, probably replacing the extra ink res sub with that. If you don't really want qsj though you could still replace the extra ink res with one sub of special saver to more likely have your special ready in case you do die, which will happen a few times especially because of how bad explo is against a lot of specials. If you want you could also get rid of 2 subs of ink saver main. It does give you an extra shot when LDE effects aren't out yet but just one main and one sub of ink saver main will get you the same amount of sloshes with LDE at full effect while not taking up two sub slots. I don't think this build is bad though, the extra slosh can actually be very important a lot of times but I personally think having one sub of qsj and special saver are too useful not to have. The only part of this build that I think isn't helping you is the extra ink res but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom