Aerospray RG Gameplay

Jelani Thompson

Inkling
NNID
jelani435
Hey guys, here's some Aerospray RG gameplay! It's an upgraded version of the Aerospray MC!

PixL

Inkster Jr.
NNID
PixLPaintBrush24
What exactly is upgraded on it? It looks about the same as a normal Aerospray except for the fact that it's gold with a different secondary and special. Kinda like the Tentateck Splattershot and the normal Splattershot. Same stats different items.

Xeiros

Senior Squid
It is not upgraded in any way. It's just the Aerospay's alternate set. Both the MG and the AR have the exact same stats. Need proof?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Awesome, thanks for sharing! :D

holowknite

Inkster Jr.
NNID
holowknite
It is not upgraded in any way. It's just the Aerospay's alternate set. Both the MG and the AR have the exact same stats. Need proof?

so the different brand of gun or weapon means that it has an entirely new set.
do you have anymore images ?

Cardon

Inkling
NNID
CardonT
Just unlocked it a few hours ago. So much fun! Especially on Saltspray you can Splatterhop ahead and mine the ramps of the enemy team, turn around and cover turf, then immediately use an Inkstrike.

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
The RG has 1 less DMG and a slightly smaller range, just putting that tid bit of information out for you.

Jensenator

Inkling
NNID
Hexell
This is like the only gun I can use, since it's so fast. I love the fact that since it sprays faster, you can move around faster, allowing you to overall get more turf. That's how it has worked for me thus far at least. I really think the meta will develop to where this is the standard gun, as I see it being used quite often; more so than most other weapons (besides Rollers obviously).

AGES

Full Squid
NNID
Snicks
This weapon is awesome, the firerate is insane and the mines are really fun and effective to set up on some maps. This one and the SSJR are my favorites so far :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom