After all the confirmed future updates, what do you think the game needs?

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Eh, satisfied with the game over all.

Better server quality though should be a priority. Especially since the lag has been getting progressively worse for some reason.

A replay system would also be nice. There have been quite a bit of moments where I would have loved to have save something.

More maps, can't have enough of those.

Thats really all in my end.

I'm not sure why people want an increase level cap. Especially when all levels after 20 would be pointless. And all the suggestions for what could be put in sound broken. (Like being able to swap subs and specials).

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
customizable Octolings alone side a Inklings
Yeah, I for one would love to play as an Octoling. I find their design so adorable and I'd imagine their model is the same. I wouldn't mind shoving a bit of money in Nintendo's face to be a wonderful eight-legged enemy of squidkind.

yo. what if they add on more single player content and had an online mode where you could fight waves of octarians with friends!!!
I would totally be up for a survival mode where things just get harder. The AI might not be the best, but if you increase the numbers and just keep going, eventually you and your friends will be overwhelmed. Anyway, I'd find it fun.

NNID
Kaina-Dani
4-Player Free-for-All Turf Wars in local multiplayer (maybe 5 players if one person could use the gamepad as their view exclusively). The only real local thing in this game is only for 2 players, so it would be nice to see more things to do with more than just you and a friend.
DEFINITELY this! Local multiplayer is honestly the only thing this game's missing for me to be just about perfect! That and maintaining the servers a little more...hehe.

Otherwise, I'm loving the flow of maps and weapons that've come so far!

Additional single player would be sweet too.

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
Yeah, I for one would love to play as an Octoling. I find their design so adorable and I'd imagine their model is the same. I wouldn't mind shoving a bit of money in Nintendo's face to be a wonderful eight-legged enemy of squidkind.

i know i want this so bad

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Being a game based around endless multiplayer matches, it needs variety. The new stages, weapons, and modes are great, and they should do more of all of them. However, there is room for new subweapons and specials, music, gear, gear abilities, etc. The more things they do to make each game a bit different, the better.

Personally, I think it would be cool if one or two cycles a day, there is a minor rule change (More time in game, ink refuels slower, specials charge faster, etc.) This would lead to a few fun little quirks.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Playable Octolings definitely.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
1. Hairstyles. I'd prefer pants not be a customizable thing because I can't imagine inklings in jeans, and it would make jsut as much sense to put them in sets with certain shirts
2. Local Multiplayer
3. Practice mode where the enemy AI are Octolings
4. Spectator mode

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
Outside of bug fixes/maintenance, I think we need..

1) Time Attack with Leaderboards for Single Player stages because those stages are ridiculously fun to speed run.
2) Spectator Mode because sometimes, watching others is fun!
3) Having preset loadouts you can switch between because we've all entered a match forgetting to change the weapon, admit it.
4) Pants and Hairstyles because I'd be more willing to play as the boy inkling if his hair weren't all covered up by hats.
5) Pickable Game Modes in both Regular and Ranked because sometimes I'd like to play Tower Control and Splat Zones without a penalty for losing.
6) Separate Ratings depending on Mode in Ranked because Tower Control and Splat Zones feel different enough that one grade for both makes no sense to me.
7) More Maps in the rotation at once and/or shorter rotation times because 4 hours of the same 2 maps is just...odd.
8) A Day/Night Cycle that matches your current time of day (which you can turn off) because...well, this one will actually take a bit longer to explain. I like how the game sort of puts you in the shoes of your avatar in a very subtle but cool way: when you start playing Splatoon, the loading screen is an Inkling running out of their room as you can see on the map and television. This is neat because basically when you decided to go to Inkopolis and play Splatoon, your Inkling also decided to go to Inkopolis and play Splatoon. Having the time of day match your own would also bridge this gap in a small but effective way and would make Inkopolis seem more like a place that's always there even when you're not playing.

papaya

Inkster Jr.
  • More regular battle modes, including non-ranked Tower Control and Splat Zones
  • Day/night cycle of the stages
  • Gear: eyepatch pls

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Im making a List too because why not:

* Better Players
* Hairstyles
* Pants
* Beeing able to play as an Octoling
* World Wide Ika Musume dlc
* More Gear, the Clothings are one of the best things in Splaoton, some look just too cute
* More Ranks
* Single Player DLC with a new story.
* More Callie and Marie Songs
* Beeing able to play as Callie or Marie would be fun (will never happen though xD)
* New Characters, playable or NPCs i dont care but it would be cool if they would make Inkopolis biger with more NPCs
* Remove Battle Dojo
* Replace it with some sort of Lobby where everyone can Chat and walk around in Realtime
* More Ink / Squid Colors

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom