• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

aL∞ | Alias - Currently Recruiting!

RemiRei

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RemiRei

Alias is composed of a group of friends that met during our time at another squad, we like to take different identities during tournaments to keep things fresh. All in all we're a friendly but competitive Splatoon team looking to improve whilst keeping the essence of fun alive.

Requirements:

• Must be S+
  • Must be aged 16 or above
  • Able to use Skype for voice communication
  • Willing to dedicate time to being a part of the team
  • Positive attitude
  • If accepted into Alias you must add our tag to your Mii's name
Rules:
  • Here at Alias we value attitude just as highly as we value skill, harassment of any kind, be it aimed at Alias members or at other squads will be taken very seriously and you may be removed immediately, no second chances. Respect others.
  • Be active. this is especially important during the weekends, we understand that life outside of Splatoon is a thing, but please let us know that you're going to be gone for a while, just leave a simple message in the group chat.
  • Learn our call-outs.

APPLICATION

After filling out an application please leave a comment in this thread saying that you've done so so that we can confirm that we have received it.

After reviewing the application will let you know as soon as possible if we are interested in recruiting you or not. Please keep in mind that we are somewhat selective because we value the atmosphere in our group.

Last edited:

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Really? I have so many people on my Skype its hard for me to see who is on there ...

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
i still didnt get a try out or respond from anyone lol ... best of luck i guest ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom