[ALERT] New Members !

NNID
Mudkip01
Hello my name is mudkip I've been playing since the game came out and I've been in another squad before. I was kicked out since I am younger than most, (I am not going to reveal how old I am now!) and I think I am suitable for this squad. I do not have an ign but I have skype and discord.

Discord: Mudkipian Emporer
Main: tentatek/octoshot
Sides: custom dual squelcher dual squelcher and splat roller
Rank: B+ but has been A- just lost due to DC's but better wifi now
Level: 40 almost 41

NNID
Mudkip01
Sorry I thought u meant ign like the video game channel ign, now that I know what you mean, I want to say that my ign for now since my old squad is CN(up arrow) mudkip but I will change it to IBW or whatever you want at the front Mudkip

Cyndafyre

Inkling
NNID
Cyndafyre
Hi, I'm new - Nice to meet everyone!

IGN: Cyndafyre
Main weapon: E-litre 3k, Splattershot Pro, Splattershot Jr. All Sloshers
Other weapons: Range / Luna Blaster, Inkbrush
Level: 34

Gina6631

Inkling
NNID
DarkenedSonic63
Hello! ^_^
I'm not sure if you're still accepting new members but I am currently looking for a squad that I can get into competitive play with like tournaments, scrims etc. I am willing to learn new skills and it is cool if after a tryout you may not accept me, as I said I'm still learning and just some feedback would be awesome~ :D

IGN: Gina~
NNID: DarkenedSonic63
Main Weapon: Octoshot Replica & N-Zap 89
Sub Weapons: Hero/Splat Roller, Krak-On Splat Roller, Dual Squelcher (Cust and Norm) & 52 Gal Deco
Current Rank: S

The only two questions I have is should I join the Skype group now or do I need a tryout first? Also will there be a time zone clash with the rest of the group because I live in GMT? ^^
Hope to hear from yah soon! :3

Asiate

Inkling
Hi folks,

I recently joined your squad to have some cool squad battles and hope to get some advice about how to play this game.
Inbefore I wanted to practice for becoming a competitive player, but since I realized that the community is decreasing (and I still play Pokémon on a high competitive level), I decided to become at least decent. :)))

NNID: asiatevgc
Main Weapons: Splattershot, Splattershot Jr.
Current Level/Rank: 5/-

That's about me. If you want to play e.g. Turf War together, feel free to pm me on this forum, on Miiverse or via skype. Thanks!

InlustriusGhost

Inkling
NNID
marioandsonicFTW
If you either sent me a PM, applied on the thread, or just want to join in general but don't know what you should do, this is the thread for you !

1. Read our rules. Is this the group for you? If so, proceed onwards !
2. Make sure you're a part of this group. If not, request an invite !
3. Be a part of our skype chat ! This is the best place to contact us to play either squads or privates !
4. Make sure to post your NNID on the thread in this group !
5. Introduce yourselves ! A lot of us already know each other, so we'd love to know who our new members are.
6. Put the "™" after your IGN ! or better yet, planning on squadding a lot and want to show off your love for this group ? Use IBW I ____ for your IGN !
Why is this step important ? We have a lot of members in our group, and some of us like to change our IGNs. We hold private matches all the time that are sometimes filled -this symbol tells us you are a part of us and therefore will get priority to play in our lobbies when we set passwords.
7. Have fun and be respectful ! * U *
Hi! My name is Victor and I would very much like to join this squad. I love playing Splatoon a lot and it'd be great to join in on the competitive scene, but casual fits just as well for me! In the game, I love using rollers, but I'm not shy to using and experimenting with other weapons.

IGN: BriteSight
NNID: marioandsonicFTW
Current Ranked Battle Rank: A+
Current Main(s): Carbon Roller Deco, Luna Blaster Neo (Subject to flux)
Level: 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom