All 4 One - Recruiting!

Lui

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5800-7957-3593
Hello, eveyone, I’m Lui and I will be your captain! We’re a North American based clan which focuses on skill, efficiency, comunication, and most importantly teamwork. Currently we have 5 core members, including myself, but I’m in search for some fresh faces that aren’t afraid of stepping out into new territory. We have players that specialize with different weapons, gear, and set ups and if you need help with any we are more than happy to help you out in private battle training so you can go from squid to kraken!
Rules:
• Be respectful
• Wear our tag [A41]
• No suidbaggers
• Communicate

Our rules vary a lot from our requirements which include...

Requirements:
- 13 years or older in age
- Must have Discord
- A, A-, A+, or higher in 3/4 of the Ranked Modes
- Average Top 2 in Turf War
- 200+ game hours

If you are interest in joining us, you can fill out this brief application that tells us a little more about yourself.

Application
Time Zone:
Switch friend code:
Main weapon:
Splatzones Rank:
Tower Control Rank:
Rainmaker Rank:
Clam Blitz Rank:
General Level:
We will be hosting try outs for the clan before and after the Action VS Comedy splatfest. If you have any questions or concerns don’t be afraid to contact me, I would be more than happy to answer to any and all questions!

Contact info:
All 4 One Discord Server

Important Notice
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of their race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, including gender identity. Any members that do so will be permanently BANNED from any in all content regarding All 4 One.

All 4 One and 1 For All!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom