• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ALL Shown Weapons...

DaKid

Pro Squid
Okay I give up! You win. I give my "info-finding pro" title to you....

Anyways, what the heck is that anyway? Wonder how it'd work....
Dunno how it'll work but I know there's a red gun that works like a Shotgun.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
INK GRENADE:

INK WALL:

STICKY GRENADE:

BUBBLER:

Not quite there yet.
Not quite finished yet. This is a work in progress.
Ink Grenade is called Splat Bomb
Ink Wall is called Splash Wall
I assume you mean Suction Bomb when you say Sticky Grenade
Bubbler is a special, not a sub.

And I'll list the sub/specials you're missing

Sub--
Sprinkler, Seeker, Burst Bomb, Point Sesnor, Ink Mine, Squid Beacon
Special--
Kraken, Inkstrike, Killer Wail, Inkzooka, Echolocator, Bomb Rush

Just thought this would help.

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I saw a video recently that was an overview of the first 9 unlockable weapons. Most of them are ones we've seen, with the exception of the last one.....The Rapid Blaster!

I'm glad I finally found out what that was s because it looked really cool in every shot we saw it. Apparently it is just like the Blaster with two unique things. Range and Damage. While the Blaster can one hit kill Inklings, the Rapid Blaster takes a couple more hits. Also its explosion is a bit smaller.

The thing that makes the Rapid Blaster better is that it has a better range than the regular Blaster. I'll edit this post with the video in a little bit

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
I saw a video recently that was an overview of the first 9 unlockable weapons. Most of them are ones we've seen, with the exception of the last one.....The Rapid Blaster!

I'm glad I finally found out what that was s because it looked really cool in every shot we saw it. Apparently it is just like the Blaster with two unique things. Range and Damage. While the Blaster can one hit kill Inklings, the Rapid Blaster takes a couple more hits. Also its explosion is a bit smaller.

The thing that makes the Rapid Blaster better is that it has a better range than the regular Blaster. I'll edit this post with the video in a little bit
The name makes it seem like it's faster too, though.

Howl7

Pro Squid
i have a doubts, in the Splatoon announcement trailer we have seen a weapon similar to the Inkstrike that has the same concept, but different explosion. it is only the previous version of the inkstrike or a unknown special weapon? i think that it is only the previous version, but i'm not sure.

Announcement trailer explosion
min.1:43
Inkstrike explosion
min.1:10

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
i have a doubts, in the Splatoon announcement trailer we have seen a weapon similar to the Inkstrike that has the same concept, but different explosion. it is only the previous version of the inkstrike or a unknown special weapon? i think that it is only the previous version, but i'm not sure.

Inkstrike explosion
Interesting find indeed and quite attentive of you for noticing this . . It's likely just a redesign of the Inkstrike honestly speaking

WispBae

Pro Squid
NNID
The-Wispy

Inkstrike explosion
Perhaps you can choose which kind of strike you get? Or this was an early dev build, and it was adjusted. The tornado explosion looks way cooler.

I think it's just an early ink strike that was changed in development, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps the dome/mushroom explosion is larger and takes more time to expand, while the twister is smaller and takes less time to expand.

kinetik07

Senior Squid
found another(hope it's not old news)

Source: skip to 17:40
From the stats, it looks like an even closer ranged blaster with a bigger impact

Howl7

Pro Squid
I don't remember that this weapon has been already shown, so... good shoot! ;)

it looks cool, but its stats are strange, we will see how it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom