• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Am I going crazy or did Splash Wall get buffed?

TenZa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TenZaBlade
I SWEAR with the release of .96gal Deco and Sploosh-O-Matic, Splash Wall also got a size increase. The reason I included "or am I going crazy" is because if it IS the case, no one is talking about it and that's super strange.

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
Yeah, and I also think Sheik is slower and Meta Knight has a bit more knockback?

TenZa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TenZaBlade
not sure if toke jopic or not
Not a joke. I used to main .52gal for a very long time before I started experimenting with other weapons and I distinctly remember wishing Splash Wall was taller because I kept shooting the metal part of it when I was trying to fire through the ink stream. Now going back to it with the .96gal is seems much larger. Again, correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe it's from me not playing Splash Wall for so long

Grafkarpador

Inkling Cadet
NNID
grafkarpador
the game didn't even get an update, it's practically impossible for the splash wall to have become bigger with the launch of the .69 deco because the game files didn't even change. unless Nintendo coded the splash wall to become bigger on the release of the deco for no reason whatsoever?

DavAndrus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dorkdav
I use Jet Squelcher exclusively and I do not a see a change. Perhaps it looks different being on the other side of the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom