• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Am i the only one during the Demo who spammed Nice! and To Me! ?

Deru

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Derick
You're the only one playing the game right in that match from the looks of it! The squid forms are stupidly cute.

Cozmosus

Inkling
Wait, you had "Nice!" and "To me!"? For me it was "Booyah!" and "Come on!"

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Gotta say, of all the funny Splatoon stuff I've seen in the past 24 hours, that video takes the cake. LOLL

I spam the commands when I super jump but that's it

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
To me? That sounds really great. No wonder "C'mon" gets a response so well. I guess NA needs to be "local".

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
I didn't even notice those two voice commands. Wish I did, because I love spamming things like that. :rolleyes:

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
do you think it would be good to have a choice of shout outs? so you have your own personalised list?

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
do you think it would be good to have a choice of shout outs? so you have your own personalised list?
If that's not in the final game, I will be very surprised.

Greeny

Inkling
NNID
SpeedDeoxys
I think I accidentally pressed the d-pad once and that's it. Probably would use it more if there are more voice commands like "Thanks!" and "Behind you!"

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
I have Booyah! and C'mon! Seems like others had it too...I guess in the full game you can change your messages?

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
I had Booyah! and C'mon! messages, but I didn't use them at all. I also don't think I noticed anyone else using the messages. I did want to try them out just to see what happened when using them, but I ended up getting too involved in the game play and forgetting about them.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Although, I didn't notice the voice commands. I did get to see people using it in action. It's a neat little feature.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
Wait, so "Nice" and "To Me" were what they were in other regions or something? I had booyah and c'mon, in the US.

I thought "C'mon!" was like the negative thing you say when something didn't go right, lol. But if it's analogous to "To Me" then it's more like "C'mon over here!" Admittedly that makes a lot more sense... usefulness-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom