• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Amiibo Question

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
So I was thinking about buying an amiibo or two or something and I know that the gear you get is exclusive to the amiibo but I saw that when you save gear to an amiibo you can use it on any switch. So does this mean that amiibos can only be used for one account or can my brother also use them or my alt or whatever. Or like can I still get gear from the amiibo on multiple accounts but just I can only save a gearset for one account? I don't know anything about this I've never had an amiibo before so I need some help clarifying what they do. Thanks :)

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Only the person who registers it to their console can use it. Me and my roommate found this out when she tried to use some of mine. I want to say you can only have one gear set saved to the amiibo at a time, but idk for sure. Just started messing with that feature myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom