• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anomalies of the Sea - Recruiting

InkieSquidie

Inkling

Disbanded.

Koneko(Squitten) has joined Backlink Esports

Vinyl parted ways

Stitch has his own thing.

Unfortunate but life.​

Last edited:

Vinyl

Inkster Jr.
NNID
VinylArsenic
Switch Friend Code
SW-0597-9315-8401
BUMP
Still looking for more members
message anyone of us for more info

Vinyl

Inkster Jr.
NNID
VinylArsenic
Switch Friend Code
SW-0597-9315-8401
bumping the post.
Currently at 7 members could still use a couple more
message on discord for a tryout

Addict[ion]

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6092-7378-5415
Heya. I'm a S+ averaged player. However, due to mixed luck, I've had a bit of trouble holding the ranks however, because of joining people who aren't serious about teams online, people who instantly disconnect, and just not good days. However, I'm sure that I have a lot more potential if I'm able to join a more organised team. Again, I'm at currently a complete average of S+. And as a bonus, I'm an active streamer on Twitch.

Edit: Only one of the Discord contacts listed above works btw

Last edited:

InkieSquidie

Inkling
Heya. I'm a S+ averaged player. However, due to mixed luck, I've had a bit of trouble holding the ranks however, because of joining people who aren't serious about teams online, people who instantly disconnect, and just not good days. However, I'm sure that I have a lot more potential if I'm able to join a more organised team. Again, I'm at currently a complete average of S+. And as a bonus, I'm an active streamer on Twitch.

Edit: Only one of the Discord contacts listed above works btw
I am super sorry to hear that the tags are not working, you can add me this is my current tag Squitten#3897 (Nitro ran out, rip). We are very serious when we play and we want to grow, not fall. We are all for watching peoples potential grow and come out, so please don't be afraid of that. We aren't pros or anything, just a goal to become one! You can add me and I will send you an invite to the server after a few questions!

ayyumeme

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ayumithenerd
Switch Friend Code
SW-5520-7678-0216
i've sent a friend request, if you see the user zero#9377, then that's me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom