Another Global Testfire is coming this August

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Hey guys, this may not concern the people who already have the game but there's another chance to sample the fun splatting delight that is Splatoon. Starting from August 22nd, you'll be able to play every day for a week, up to one hour each.

The testfire demo is available to download from the eShop.

Personally, I don't have to play this because I already have the game (but why not? I want to let those people understand how painful this game can get, heheheheh).

Source

Times are listed above in UK time. If you're participating, make sure you get the right times in.

Mr. Gency

Full Squid
NNID
Mister-Gency
Will I need to download the testfire demo myself, or can I use the full game?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Is anybody else just gonna do this to troll the scrubs?

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Man we haven't got an idea as to what's different with this testfire, or Japan's national testfire

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Man we haven't got an idea as to what's different with this testfire, or Japan's national testfire
It'll probably be the standard Testfire settup, like the ones we had before launch. The question is: will they be playing against us or is it a separate server altogether o_O

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
I'll give it a shot, I wanna know if that build is any different from the previous one.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Technically it isn't a "Global" test fire since I think Europe and NA have it at different times and Japan already had theirs.
Assuming it is the same as the one Japan got, it is just like the global testfire with the same stages and weapons.
I tried the Japanese one a bit, can't remember if Urchin Underpass was the renovated one or not though.

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
I played a few games. It's the same content as before.
I went easy on the noobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom