Another Lore Piece Confirmed in Side Order (Spoilers off course)

Cephalobro

Yup, so no need to overcomplicate the lore now. I will probably post another revelation/confirmation once I feel like it, but given it's still March, it too will be within spoilers.

So, it's confirmed in-game that yes, the enemy Octolings are in fact, the older versions of the playable female Octolings, as seen from the image below of female Octolings that have the eye markings and eyebrows of the playable variant, but the hairstyle enemy variant:

File:SO Dev Diary 13.png

Last edited:

Hikarimoon

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Yup, so no need to overcomplicate the lore now. I will probably post another revelation/confirmation once I feel like it, but given it's still March, it too will be within spoilers.

So, it's confirmed in-game that yes, the enemy Octolings are in fact, the older versions of the playable female Octolings, as seen from the image below of female Octolings that have the eye markings and eyebrows of the playable variant, but the hairstyle enemy variant:

File:SO Dev Diary 13.png
That’s kinda cool!

Cephalobro

Here's another lore confirmation: Sanitization is completely reversible, right down to reversing the Sanitized Octarian's appearance back to normal. It just takes time for that to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom