Another Splattershot Jr. Enthusiast

Cullen

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CullenDaGaDee
Switch Friend Code
SW-0399-9657-5873
Hello, just joined this board because I've been pretty into Splatoon since it came out and have been looking for ways to step up my game. I guess I'll just start with the basic stuff, I got Splatoon at launch with the Amiibo 3-pack and fell in love with the game pretty quickly. I try to fit in at least an hour or so for the game each day, so my skills don't slip. As for how I'll post on this forum, I'll probably just stick to discussions about the game, maybe duck into non-Splatoon threads every once in awhile.

In regards to the kind of player I am, as you probably guessed from the thread title, the Jr. is my preferred weapon. I've gotten over 810,000 turf points with it, hoping to hit a million soon. I try to notch out at least 10k points with it before switching. Otherwise, I run Blaster Custom for Ranked, and have been dabbling with the Splat Roller and Replica Hero Shot. Right now I am an A- rank with 56 EXP, hope to hit A+ in the near future when I feel like grinding it out.

Hope we can all have a good time together.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards. It's nice to see you around here. You keep in shape which is good for maintaining skills as the rank shows. I'm more than sure you will have a good time here with the others Perhaps start with the new Moray Towers map just released. Visit that map and start battling. or ask other players to join you or join their game. Good luck and have fun!

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Welcome to SquidBoards Bro, hope you enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom