• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any advice for a newbie charger user?

Switch Friend Code
SW-6213-2816-9218
I suck with chargers. Tried to get used to them in the original Splatoon but never could but they've always been a weapon type I've wanted to be able to use.

the

Inkling Commander
I'm alright with chargers, not great but okay. I think one of the best things for a charger is to hide your laser if you can. Some people hide the laser behind a ledge or wall and then peek out when their target is occupied to take the kill. (If someone doesn't notice you but sees the laser they'll start being sneaky and you may miss your chance) It's also worth mentioning that u should start paying attention to the reticle if u haven't been. I didn't at first, mostly focusing on the laser, but unless you are rather far away, killing is as simple as waiting for the reticle to become an X and releasing the trigger.

Also, if someone is already in a fight or just barely managed to defeat your teammate, they are likely injured already. If they are close enough you may be able to use a not-fully-charged shot to pick them off.

Also, this similar thread may help: https://squidboards.com/threads/charger-tips.30445/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom