• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Binding Of Isaac fans here too?

Cptbobdude

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4355-3949-0494
Besides splatoon, the binding of Isaac might be my other most played game.

Coelha

Inkling
Yeah! I'm so excited for Side Order because my first experience with the roguelike genre was through The Binding of Isaac.
I have not played Repentance yet, but I hope to someday.

Cptbobdude

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4355-3949-0494
Yeah! I'm so excited for Side Order because my first experience with the roguelike genre was through The Binding of Isaac.
I have not played Repentance yet, but I hope to someday.
repentance wild! You gotta play when you get the chance

Meduza

Inkling
Splatoon 3 has overtaken Isaac: Rebirth as the second-most played game that I own-- though I fell off from playing it after achieving Dead God in 2022

But it's cool to meet another Isaac fan in the wild! If it's your most played game next to splatoon, how many hours do you have in it, and what do you enjoy about it?

Cptbobdude

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4355-3949-0494
Splatoon 3 has overtaken Isaac: Rebirth as the second-most played game that I own-- though I fell off from playing it after achieving Dead God in 2022

But it's cool to meet another Isaac fan in the wild! If it's your most played game next to splatoon, how many hours do you have in it, and what do you enjoy about it?
Juat love how much the game has to offer and i have 700 hrs for binding on my switch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom