• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any charger tips?

aerislillie

Inkling
NNID
lillirock
I'm terrible at using a charger, but I want to improve.

The amiibo challenges didn't seem to help much. Should I just play in turf war for a while?

Or if you have any tips, could you please tell me? (which charger I should use, how to use it efficiently, etc.)

Thanks.

Moonshoes

Inkster Jr.
I'm learning how to use a charger too! I can hold up on my own in turf war (but not in ranked...) and here are some things I noticed:

With the e-liter chargers as of late, I personally prefer using the Splatterscope or Kelp Splatterscope so I'm not held back by using a bucket-ton of :ability_damage: in my gear. It allows me to use my subs more efficiently and use my specials more frequently that could change the game.

As repetitive as it sounds, it's all about practice, practice, practice! Keep playing in turf war that you feel favors you and your charger. Equip the gear that you feel would match your charger that you use, such as :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksaversub: if you use e-liters, or for me personally I like to run :ability_specialcharge: :ability_specialduration::ability_bombrange:

Also, mess around with your sensitivity in the options. For chargers, I like to use the least sensitive number (-5) for accuracy.

I'm sure more experienced squids can also pitch in more helpful advice, but that's what I've gathered from so far as I'm learning. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom