Any clothing from the first game that you miss?

AllToonedUp

Inkling Cadet
Personally I miss the Squid Girl outfit especially the shoes.... They changed color and they looked so cute...

Luminario

Full Squid
My Squid Girl dress will forever be missed. I got triple ink saver main on it by chance and as a charger main those along with damage up were a god-send. It was also the most feminine outfit in the game so everything about it just worked for me.
I really hope they continue with the cross-over outfits again, especially ones more Nintendo themed. Things like Link's hat or Peach's crown would work really well.

Flopps

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-3195-9273-4326
My Squid Girl dress will forever be missed. I got triple ink saver main on it by chance and as a charger main those along with damage up were a god-send. It was also the most feminine outfit in the game so everything about it just worked for me.
I really hope they continue with the cross-over outfits again, especially ones more Nintendo themed. Things like Link's hat or Peach's crown would work really well.
That reminds me, My Samurai Helmet. *sniff*. I got all Ink Recovery on it just by Re-rolling.

Berry

Senior Squid
NNID
BlazzBerry
Designer headphones.
White line tee.
Squid girl shoes.

They will be missed due to well they matched with any color on any team.

Shoutouts to the arrrowband glasses.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Octo Armor, Stealth Goggles and Gas Mask.

Octo Armor was the closest you could get to wearing the default inkling suit, so that's something. Painter's Mask feels like a weaker Gas Mask, it doesn't have that spoopy vibe that Gas Mask had.

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
Admittedly I prefer the design of the painters mask to the gas mask, the more modern half respirator, but I do miss my tenacity gas mask. Also anyone that managed to pick up the run speed painters mask when it was in Annie's store, friend code please :)

IHaveAToaster

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-4526-2274-0616
Colourful Headphones (aka Designer Headphones), Baseball Jersey and Red Hi-Tops.

My Baseball Jersey and Red Hi-Tops were my only shiny gear in the first game.
(Baseball Jersey had 3x:ability_quickrespawn: and Red Hi-Tops had 3 x:ability_specialduration:)

I miss the Designer Headphones because :head_hdp001: > :head_hdp000:

Last edited:

the

Inkling Commander
Is the zapfish satin jacket in the game still? I've seen varsity and squid satin jacket but not my zapfish one :- (

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
RIP, Squid Nordic. It being my former favorite isn't noticable or anything :rolleyes:

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
R.I.P. native headgear which never got released in S1:
And farewell Black Anchor Tee, you will be greatly missed. (At least I own the official Merchandise one for memory purposes now :v)

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
:head_msk000::head_hat001::clothes_rvl::shoes_rvl000::shoes_shi005::shoes_slo002::shoes_sht006: plus the Legendary Cap and Inkling Parka (dunno the codes for those).

Granted, not all of them were very helpful ability-wise, but they all looked cool enough.

Last edited:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Squid Nordic. I mostly ignored it in the first game, but now I see it's ability and look and desperately need it. :(

GreenSpiny

Full Squid
The Splash Goggles! They look functional and go great with a jacket. The closest thing we have now is the Scuba Mask, which has the snorkel. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom