Any clothing from the first game that you miss?

Maave

Inkling Commander
Oh yeah mostly the headgear. S1 even influenced my real clothing, which reminds me I still need to buy some hi tops. I rocked this gear regardless of the abilities

-CoroCoro cap
-Octoglasses
-Treasure Hunter
-Arrowbands
-all the Hi and Low Top shoes
-Work Boots

I'm not too worried about it though. I think Nintendo will be adding more gear as time goes on. We also got some sweet new stuff like the Headlamp Helmet and Jellyvader Cap.

mercenariez

Inkling Cadet
NNID
gamelo8018
R.I.P. native headgear which never got released in S1:
And farewell Black Anchor Tee, you will be greatly missed. (At least I own the official Merchandise one for memory purposes now :v)
I've seen hackers use the first one XD

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Shoutouts to the arrrowband glasses.
Oh yeah, we're sorely missing glasses options now. Just two prescription and two sunglasses. I've been hunting for glasses with Comeback since day 1.

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
2 come to mind for me. The First is without a doubt the Squid Girl Uniform since I found it'll be really cute and I also like Ika Musume XD. The other is my Green Hoodie you see in my profile pic... I miss that hoodie a lot... (oh and the legendary cap I always thought it looked nice, so I guess 3 instead)

Last edited:

iced potato

Senior Squid
Squid Nordic
Designer Headphones
Octoglasses
Custom Trail Boots
Squidstar Waistcoat
Forge Octarian Jacket
Bubble Rain Boots

I can live with most of these not being in the game. Mostly I want Squid Nordic and the Octoglasses to come back whenever Nintendo decides to add more gear to the game.

Reactions: the

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
But.... Most of those are in the game already.
Those specific versions of items aren't though. People get very particular when it comes to their fashion.

SAHSWAMPY

Semi-Pro Squid
Those specific versions of items aren't though. People get very particular when it comes to their fashion.
agreed! I'm using the grape hoodie atm and I feel like it doesn't fit as well as the green hoodie did XD... As well as abilities the fashion is important for freshness!

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
And the white t-shirt
and the mint shoes, those are even worn by the mascot character

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Are you seriously going to nitpick on people's posts all day now? Guys plz, maybe they were talking about "I loved that piece but the new ability assigned is bad and god knows when Annie will give me the old ability back". ._."

At any rate, I totally missed a few on my initial post, so here's the update:
:head_hat001: :clothes_tes023::clothes_prk001::clothes_rvl::clothes_tes025::shoes_amb000:(octoling), aaand of course the squid girl tunic! Damn that one was fun to wear as an inkling boi. ;w; And I'd still love the native headdress to release for Splatoon 2. Like seriously, it's so cute and funny. And I want more inklings to walk around in the Squid Nordic cap as well.

Luminario

Full Squid
I'm glad they didn't actually didn't use the Native American headdress in the game. That's a can of cultural appropriation worms that we do not need to get into.

Reactions: the

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Was actually trying to inform them that the gear they want is still in game...

..... Woomy...

BryantSnyd

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EarthboundFan0
Switch Friend Code
SW-8532-5383-1036
I miss the Forge Inkling Parka. Run Speed Up coupled with the Forge brand was pretty good. More of a chance to roll the Special Duration Up. (Special Power Up in Splatoon 2) It was a green parka that looked great with other military-styled clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom