Any fun servers encountered?

Buffer121

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Buffer121
What I mean by "fun" is that you don't attack, just mess around like an idiot and both teams don't focus on the objective
sorta like this, but not it a private or squad battles. :P

Breademic

Senior Squid
NNID
Breademic
This only happened one time on solo queue. I wasn't really paying attention since I just wanted to win, but I think one of our teammates and most of the enemy team were just squidbagging for the whole duration of the match.

stitchedwithlove

Full Squid
NNID
stitchedwithlove
Ha ha, I seem to find these a fair bit. Usually I find that the Japanese players tend to do this kind of stuff the most.

I remember one time I was with this squid who wanted to mess around so I followed him around for a bit. Eventually we stopped somewhere and he painted a heart into the ink right next to me. It was very cute. :P

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I was playing squads with some friends and ran into a tri, I think I saw one of them squidding around (or maybe they didn't realize they had to ink the ground since it was my team's colour. I know there was a C- on their team). I had a shot charged and stopped for a moment to see what they were doing, but ended up shooting them haha. Kind of feel like I should have just let them be.
Part of the reason why I think they might have been fooling around was that one of their teammates was named "Let's イカダンス(Squid Dance)"

Aside from that, I think I've ran into people doing that in Splatfest once and ended up joining them haha.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I run into people doing this all the time in Turf War. I've never experienced in Ranked though and I'm not sure I would want to. Ranked is a bit more serious than Turf War. :P I have a tendency to start these too fairly often. >w< I've found that Japanese players are much more likely to join in. Foreigners are a little harder to get going but they're not impossible to get going with enough effort. >w<

I did this once around Christmas time and the newbies didn't know what to do with me. :rolleyes: Two of my teammates followed me around but would never actually participate in anything. I was trying to make the newbies laugh from all the harsh people who were probably killing them but I think I just confused them more than anything. :rolleyes:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Well this is a bizarre story I have, don't know if anyone is interested, but here goes.
After that I have never seen her again afterwards, perhaps she's looking for more "senpais" to look for.
Aww, that's adorable! :D I've only been in 1 Squid Party lobby before. It was after some bad matches, and it honestly just cheered me up. I kind of wish I would run into one of those again.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
So earlier today I was doing a turf war on Saltspray rig and I was on one of the high platforms around the middle, but I was confused as to why I rarely saw anyone come by, they had a full team so there should have been more people there to face my team. I then saw a random squid who was squid bagging in a corner in the bottom of the map. I had a shot charged when looking at them, but aimed away when I fired and swam up to join them haha. Their teammate eventually came by to splat me though :(.

In the next match I saw them again, but they stayed on the high platform on their base just out of reach of a 3K on my team so I wasn't able to join them and just played normally.

DW448

Inkling
I had an odd but generous kind of Squid Party about a week ago in Turf War, or at least that's how I interpreted it. The enemy team was losing big, and we had them boxed into their spawn in Hammerhead Bridge when a Japanese teammate (everybody in the lobby was Japanese except me) then To Me'd and we started goofing around in front of the enemy spawn without shooting and let them splat us. We did this over and over again and wound up winning 90% but with terrible KD ratios, 2/20 and such. I interpreted it as "hey, we've already won, so let's see how many free kills we can give them." I always feel a little weird about squid parties after one team has already clearly won, but I still join in, and I thought this one was a little odd.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Guess I'm more in the mood of partying recently, but some friends and I joined a turf war together and eventually we started to fool around with each other and started squid bagging. Eventually random people joined in and in several matches we had everyone partying haha.

image.jpeg

maxie

Full Squid
most of my turf wars recently seem to be squid parties now, but one of the highlights was two days ago when me and my team mate spent the whole time immediately jumping off the level after respawning while hitting the 'to me!' button.

also, mass coordinated super jumping is so great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom