Any hope to get the 3 amiibo pack? Update:There is hope!

GerbilCrab475

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GerbilCrab
The Splatoon triple amiibo pack is out of preorders for just about all stores. Is there any hope to getting them, or will I be able to get them in person once they are restocked?

Glass Eater

Pro Squid
I tried waiting to get them in a legit way.. I finally caved in and ordered them on Amazon for double the price they normally sell for. That's the only help I can give you. It's honestly not looking good personally.

GerbilCrab475

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GerbilCrab
My Target gets them next Friday. I'll check in early in the morning and see if they have them in store.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
As in the day Super Mario Maker comes out? That'd be a logical choice. I went amiibo hunting yesterday and today around various stores I was passing by (I refuse to get any amiibo above MSRP) and saw two Inkling Boys at a Toys R Us, but every other place I checked (including another Toys R Us) had a pathetic selection. A Wal•Mart was out of everything except Luigi, Peach, and Zelda. They were even out of Mario!

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If you're good with the shopkeeper (or a member of the store), try asking them nicely to reserve one set for you.

GerbilCrab475

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GerbilCrab
If you're good with the shopkeeper (or a member of the store), try asking them nicely to reserve one set for you.
Wish my friend still worked at the place now. Good thing I will be able to get there the hour it opens.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I managed to preorder the next wave from Target.com and will be coming out on Friday.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I was too late. My only hope is to pick them up at my local Target.
I was lucky to browse the Neogaf Splatoon topic at the right moment and find out that preorders were open again.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Ordered mine all the way from Australia, expecting them this or next week. The only ones still being sold over here in this country are by scalpers.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I preordered mine and it came like 3 days after splatoon came out... try keeping up with amiibo through amiibo news on twitter!

GerbilCrab475

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GerbilCrab
The stress will make this week a long week. If I get them, I will be very relieved. If I don't...

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Just ordered them online off of Gamestop. Wooooooooooooooo!
Congrats. Also I helped someone on a different forum get them from Gamestop.com and they successfully got it. Happiness for everyone!

Last edited:

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Anyone want to sell me a near MSRP price Pit amiibo? ;m;

Ultimate_Aussie

Inkling
NNID
Ultimate_Aussie
Here in Australia every shop I've seen has had the triple pack it never got sold out which I'm surprised about I got my 3 pack on launch day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom