• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any New Good Splatoon YouTubers?

KPMGSquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheMiiGunner
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I wanted to know if anyone knows of any entertaining splatoon youtubers. Like I know about whitehawke nintendome and thatsrb2dude, but their content is getting a little old to me and please don't take offense to that, but I just want to see something new. Like Techfilmzproductions and Rockenburg Ltd for example they're both really funny and their content is still pretty new. Does anyone know of any others?

Magnus0

Pro Squid
I believe that fiveleafclover has started uploading videos again. He has very informative video's that teach you a lot about the meta.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
@Nintendome has both gameplay videos(live streams) and information about things such as updates and abilities. However, he hasn't been active lately (Look at his most recent video and he explains why) and his schedule is no longer constant. But I enjoy his videos, so :p :)
I also know of ZackScottGames, who uploads Splatoon videos pretty regularly. He has over 100 videos for it.

EDIT: Just reread it and saw that you said 'new', so I'd go with ZackScott until Nintendome(Hank) does another live stream.

KPMGSquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheMiiGunner
@Nintendome has both gameplay videos(live streams) and information about things such as updates and abilities. However, he hasn't been active lately (Look at his most recent video and he explains why) and his schedule is no longer constant. But I enjoy his videos, so :p :)
I also know of ZackScottGames, who uploads Splatoon videos pretty regularly. He has over 100 videos for it.

EDIT: Just reread it and saw that you said 'new', so I'd go with ZackScott until Nintendome(Hank) does another live stream.
Haha! no worries I meant new like new to me, so its not your fault

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
@Hitzel (Hitzelbuger on twitch) does morning streams (coffee with Hitzel). He also does some evening streams here and there. He mostly uses burst bomb weapons and the Zink Mini. He's on Komodo.

@Samura1man still streams Splatoon (he's on NSTC). Mostly dynamo, but I've seen him use chargers and splatlings (iirc) as well.

@Boo (BootheBun on twitch) is another good one (also on NSTC). Mostly blasters but he's good with everything.

Goldenwolf is good. He's funny and an awesome player. He's been mostly steaming Overwatch lately though. He's on Chimera with Dude I think.

@Sendou is good (sendouc on twitch). Amazing luna player.

You might have heard of most of these guys, but I list them just in case you hadn't.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
I don't know if this is the right place for this but I wanted to know if anyone knows of any entertaining splatoon youtubers. Like I know about whitehawke nintendome and thatsrb2dude, but their content is getting a little old to me and please don't take offense to that, but I just want to see something new. Like Techfilmzproductions and Rockenburg Ltd for example they're both really funny and their content is still pretty new. Does anyone know of any others?
What about a youtube channel called 'Squidkids"?

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Can I awkwardly promote myself too? >w<

Most of the videos are still fairly new. Besides my own channel... The only one who I can think of that still uploads current videos would be ZackScott... Although he's a fairly infamous YouTuber since many think he's not very good. His videos are kind of entertaining though due to the commentary. x) They're pretty funny to watch sometimes. c:

KPMGSquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheMiiGunner

Most of the videos are still fairly new. Besides my own channel... The only one who I can think of that still uploads current videos would be ZackScott... Although he's a fairly infamous YouTuber since many think he's not very good. His videos are kind of entertaining though due to the commentary. x) They're pretty funny to watch sometimes. c:
//awkwardly promotes myself//

i mean, i'm not amazing like some listed above but i'm S rank so i'm alright. i mostly post octobrush play but some splatterscope stuff too.
Oh don't feel bad about self promotion! I'm just looking for new videos to watch! Like most of the "big name" splatoon youtubers are just getting played out for me, Ill make sure I check out all of your content!

What about a youtube channel called 'Squidkids"?
Ya I have... I might have forgot to mention them... Thanks for your support though!

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
@Hitzel (Hitzelbuger on twitch) does morning streams (coffee with Hitzel). He also does some evening streams here and there. He mostly uses burst bomb weapons and the Zink Mini. He's on Komodo.

@Samura1man still streams Splatoon (he's on NSTC). Mostly dynamo, but I've seen him use chargers and splatlings (iirc) as well.

@Boo (BootheBun on twitch) is another good one (also on NSTC). Mostly blasters but he's good with everything.

Goldenwolf is good. He's funny and an awesome player. He's been mostly steaming Overwatch lately though. He's on Chimera with Dude I think.

@Sendou is good (sendouc on twitch). Amazing luna player.

You might have heard of most of these guys, but I list them just in case you hadn't.
I have a :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:t-shirt! Do you have a :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:shoes?

Brie_no.20

Senior Squid
NNID
belle-noire20
I'm not sure if you're still interested, and I'm still new to the game myself, but I've been watching Splatoon videos by SwimmingBird941 for a while now. Maybe he'll interest you. He did stream during this last Splatfest, but I'm not sure if he's played Splatoon since. But you can check him out nevertheless.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310

I guess I'll promote myself as well. My YouTube channel is called Steven Sanderson. Most of my videos are crap though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom