Any Noticeable Changes in 2.6.0?

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
Well I totally don't know how the matchmaking works, but yesterday, there comes what I could notice:
- had several games with E-liters in both teams (well, not that impressive, but I meant that each time there were several, they were not all in the same teams)
- I played with the Neo Splash-O-Matic, which is not that common in S+; yet I was kinda surprised to have several games with others (Neo or not) Splash-O-Matic in my opponents. Does that mean playing with a weapon will attract similar weapons to your opponents?

Some salt too: Flounder RM, we push it to 20 on our first attack, then our (rare) Premium Aero disconnects. First I thought good, at least it's the Premium, and we can win this", but actually I would have preferred to exchange the Premium with this other stupid ally, who decides to take the RM in our base during the second minute. Of course, we couldn't win from the 20-3 he offered. We only lost 1 point, as we were 3 for almost the entire game, but I still wonder how many points we would have won.

Oh last thing, we had a very laggy game which became suddenly an amusing 2v2 game, Splash+Octa VS Sploosh+Octa (Walleye SZ). Making me think they put the Sploosh on the other team because I had a Splash.

I'd like to have the opinion of some short range weapons: did you notice short range in the opponents' teams too? Maybe the Hydra/Jet/Heavy Splatlings can pay attention to this too. And probably Luna in ER, probably more 2v2 than 3 or even 4 stacked in a team.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Yeeaah this needs some tweaking, i seen 2 chargers on one team, none on the other, teams of um Tentatek Splattershot vs gal/ Dual Squelcher team.
Well I totally don't know how the matchmaking works, but yesterday, there comes what I could notice:
- had several games with E-liters in both teams (well, not that impressive, but I meant that each time there were several, they were not all in the same teams)
- I played with the Neo Splash-O-Matic, which is not that common in S+; yet I was kinda surprised to have several games with others (Neo or not) Splash-O-Matic in my opponents. Does that mean playing with a weapon will attract similar weapons to your opponents?

Some salt too: Flounder RM, we push it to 20 on our first attack, then our (rare) Premium Aero disconnects. First I thought good, at least it's the Premium, and we can win this", but actually I would have preferred to exchange the Premium with this other stupid ally, who decides to take the RM in our base during the second minute. Of course, we couldn't win from the 20-3 he offered. We only lost 1 point, as we were 3 for almost the entire game, but I still wonder how many points we would have won.

Oh last thing, we had a very laggy game which became suddenly an amusing 2v2 game, Splash+Octa VS Sploosh+Octa (Walleye SZ). Making me think they put the Sploosh on the other team because I had a Splash.

I'd like to have the opinion of some short range weapons: did you notice short range in the opponents' teams too? Maybe the Hydra/Jet/Heavy Splatlings can pay attention to this too. And probably Luna in ER, probably more 2v2 than 3 or even 4 stacked in a team.
what is "Premium Aero"? that gold or silver?

sammich

Inkling Cadet
is it just me or does "c'mon" now have a special animation?

i mean, it DEFINITELY has one now, but did it have it before?
it's possible i never noticed because i likely only pressed it while charging a shot or swimming.

it probably always had that animation, didn't it.

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
is it just me or does "c'mon" now have a special animation?

i mean, it DEFINITELY has one now, but did it have it before?
it's possible i never noticed because i likely only pressed it while charging a shot or swimming.

it probably always had that animation, didn't it.
i have not checked now to see if anything was different but you where always able to see your own team doing them and not the other team (booya has 2? i think) doing any action like moving shooting etc overrides the action so it is not shocking you never noticed

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
I never noticed this before so I think it may be new, but when I was fooling around with some friends in a private battle I noticed that my special meter was filling up when the other team had the Rainmaker. I didn't have tenacity either and it seemed to be filling up at a decent pace (I think it was faster than tenacity would).

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
I never noticed this before so I think it may be new, but when I was fooling around with some friends in a private battle I noticed that my special meter was filling up when the other team had the Rainmaker. I didn't have tenacity either and it seemed to be filling up at a decent pace (I think it was faster than tenacity would).
always been like that from day 1, what they changed a few times is how it acts in splatzones and tc.

I am not sure if this exact situation changed but losing team got that when the RM was neutral too, making it a bad idea for the winning team letting it sit there.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
always been like that from day 1, what they changed a few times is how it acts in splatzones and tc.

I am not sure if this exact situation changed but losing team got that when the RM was neutral too, making it a bad idea for the winning team letting it sit there.
Oh, I see. Ya I guess I just never realized it until now then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom