• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Teams/Groups open?

Penguitt

Inkling
NNID
awhitt1997
HI,

I've been registered to Squidboards for quite a while, but I have not actually been interactive with it, and am still learning my way around. I don't know if this is the correct thread to be posting this, so if not, by all means guide me to the correct one, haha.

I was wondering if there were any Ranked Groups/Teams that were skilled and open for me and/or my friend. We are both A+99 and would like to get more involved in the competitive scene. So if anyone is interested, just lemme know :)

Some information you may like to know about me is that I am pretty decent as a Roller, but I prefer to use the .96 Gal and the Blasters. My friend on the other hand is an absolute monster at the Roller.

PS: I am a Graphic Designer, so if you guys would need a pretty cool logo, I can help you out.

Cosmos

Inkling
NNID
knight-150
I'm actually pretty new to this site as well lol. I just joined this site a few days ago. Anyway I made a clan that you can join if you would like. I am A+99 rank myself. You can take a look at my clan and see if it appeals to you or not. Click this link: http://squidboards.com/groups/unique-united.350/extra?type=information

That will take you to my clan and you can read it's information. Please message me or post in the forums in the link below my clan to join ok.

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
HI,

I've been registered to Squidboards for quite a while, but I have not actually been interactive with it, and am still learning my way around. I don't know if this is the correct thread to be posting this, so if not, by all means guide me to the correct one, haha.

I was wondering if there were any Ranked Groups/Teams that were skilled and open for me and/or my friend. We are both A+99 and would like to get more involved in the competitive scene. So if anyone is interested, just lemme know :)

Some information you may like to know about me is that I am pretty decent as a Roller, but I prefer to use the .96 Gal and the Blasters. My friend on the other hand is an absolute monster at the Roller.

PS: I am a Graphic Designer, so if you guys would need a pretty cool logo, I can help you out.
What timezone are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom