Any Teams Looking for a Potential Splattershot?

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Hey guys! I'm Rod. Also known as SquidHunterX in Splatoon. I'm 16 and I'm a returning competitive Smash 4 player from Ireland. Yep, I'm RangeXL! https://twitter.com/SquidHunterX

I've been playing splatoon for a while and decided that it's about time I kick it up a notch to playing competitively. I want to get my country into competitive splatoon. There aren't many guys that play it, most are casuals. As of right now, I've ordered a nintendo switch so I can get splatoon 2 when it releases and play competitively. If this helps, I was a splatoon and smash player for the Low Tier Squad on twitter... Placed in a good few smash tournaments here in Ireland. It's all on my twitter.. But anyways, unfortunately my Splatoon game for the WiiU was damaged, so I won't be playing until Splatoon 2. If there are any teams that would at least consider teaching me competitive squad play and hopefully taking me in, that'd be great. Because if you do, then I'll be able to represent at tournaments here in the future! I'm able to call and stuff, so that ain't a problem.

I might be new to the competitive scene, but I'm willing to take the time to get better. I'm even more determined to succeed after playing with SRB2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom