Any Tips For Splat Zones?

Pip

Nohrian Scum
NNID
PipstersLegacy
This map is the bane of my existance for splat zones. I don't understand why they didn't make it two zones in stead of one.

Does anyone have any tips for this game mode and map combo? No matter what I do, I lose 80% of the matches I play here.

Magnus0

Pro Squid
The splat zone in Arowana is extremely dangerous because it's small and crowded, and because you can get sniped from multiple angles. Suction bombs and Splat bombs are great on this map, because they can force enemies to leave their snipe. Inkzooka is great for the same reason.

Splash walls are excellent too. They can be used to protect yourself in the small alleyways, and a well placed splash wall can also block of the whole bridge slope thingy.

I like to use the berry splattershot and the octobrush nouveau, but the gal 96 and the wasabi are really good too imo.

bbninjas

Inkling
I find that having a consist flow of your team's inklings either by using squid beakons or actually staying alive (lol) can be really helpful on this map, as you can put a lot of pressure on the opposing team. Also knowing when to hide and when to ambush is vital - I've flicked many inklings that pop up from the zone to one of the side alleys while hiding behind plants, on the walls or around the other corners.

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
Just a tip for the beginning of the game...

I'd recommend using a shooter with an inkstrike, and get that charged up while being seclusive by going through the pathway to the right, then I'd launch it into the middle,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom