any tips for Splatana wiper?

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
It's been a few months since I dropped the Areospray RG and picked up the Splatana wiper and I need tips on how to win more turf wars

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
If you’re playing the Torpedo/Stamp kit, use your torpedos whenever you’re going for a fight. The 60 damage of the torp combos amazingly with a single vertical slash, which also does 60 damage.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
thanks, I usually play with a friend who is good at reflux deco and eliter, and now I have two strats, I am looking for the best 8 strats now

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Splat people from a distance. Don't get close unless you want to get splatted for sure.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
The one that I went (and still do) is avoid people until special is charged up all the way and then just do a rampage and have them run away

Seele

Inkling
Pronouns
She/They/It
For splatana wiper (the torpedo one) torpedos are very helpful and combing it with 2 horizonal slashes is very strong.
Another tip for both wipers is that you can charge slash over small boxes or pillows (only pillows when jumping) which can help you be harder to hit
You also have more range compared to splattershot areospray splash o matic and things similarly ranged so use that well ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom