Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
so I've been picking this up and been setting it down over and over again after my partial rein on Splatana wiper,

I've learned that sometimes it is good to get advice from people who've played RG before

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
Play around your special, Aerospray is one of the best painting weapons in the game, while not being one of the best at fighting.

The main weapon has low damage, not a ton of range, and the shots are extremely inaccurate. The main way you’re getting kills is by shooting extremely close to the opponent, like Sploosh but with less mobility and damage.

You can get a lot of specials based off how much the weapon paints, and how low the points for special are, so that’s mainly how you’re gonna be able to displace the enemy and deal some damage

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Play around your special, Aerospray is one of the best painting weapons in the game, while not being one of the best at fighting.

The main weapon has low damage, not a ton of range, and the shots are extremely inaccurate. The main way you’re getting kills is by shooting extremely close to the opponent, like Sploosh but with less mobility and damage.

You can get a lot of specials based off how much the weapon paints, and how low the points for special are, so that’s mainly how you’re gonna be able to displace the enemy and deal some damage
thanks, and the points for special is indeed low, but as you get the stars I started to see that it is inching it's way to 200p for the special for me because of how many matches I've played with it

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
The Aerospray MG has some decent potential as a skirmisher, able to use Sprinkler as a mini shield and Booyah Bomb to survive. If you run out of things to paint, taking 1v1s against certain slayer weapons can be a productive use of your time. I recommend experimenting with a Quick Respawn build.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert on shooters.

Arigato!

Pro Squid
so I've been picking this up and been setting it down over and over again after my partial rein on Splatana wiper,

I've learned that sometimes it is good to get advice from people who've played RG before
As a four star aerospray user (i did it for fun don't ask lol) You wanna get the jump on people. Almost everything outranges you and out-damages you. If they are aware of your presence, it's not worth it to attack.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
As a four star aerospray user (i did it for fun don't ask lol) You wanna get the jump on people. Almost everything outranges you and out-damages you. If they are aware of your presence, it's not worth it to attack.
thanks! Before this, I did a hide then go after the opponent passes by and cover as much before they notice that I'm even there

D

Deleted member

four star aerospray here

paint and shove yourself in peoples faces.

that's literally what I do and it genuinely works lol

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
four star aerospray here

paint and shove yourself in peoples faces.

that's literally what I do and it genuinely works lol
I am three and a half star Aerospray casually making my way up to five star!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom