• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Any Trans and/or GNC here?

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Going off-topic here but I have seen so much over obsession in the media lately and I just can no longer sit idly by. We folks under the Trans Brella have seen countless attacks lately and it was really getting to me. I found Splatoon as a lane to get across to others cuz I am banned from social media. I been on HRT for over 9 years and been through it all.

TL;DR if you are under the Trans Brella and need honest taking, please feel free to reach out.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I had to google GNC and the first result was the supplement company.

ClumsyGhost

Inkling
NNID
clumsyghosty
Switch Friend Code
SW-6552-4215-5813
I'm a non-binary trans man, and I'm not even on HRT because I literally can't afford anything due to being unemployed (sometimes I even go without food 😅). I actually live in Florida though, and they JUST started criminalizing trans people going to the bathroom, and I'm not gonna lie, I do fear. Part of me is just tempted to socially detransition until I can move out of this cursed state. But to be fair, people in other states have it MUCH worse. They actually wanna outlaw gay marriage AND interracial marriage in Tennessee. I hate the way this country is headed.

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
I hear all the bad things in Florida that are going on and I am just stunned. So stunned that it’s literally broke the capacity my body can endure. It can endure a lot. Which is why I put into doing a Shiver outfit for Pride, because I wish to run for a public office. Even had to find a custom shirt that says “#1 Popular Target”.

In another note, I’d say to not socially detransition because of all the feat going on. It only fears your fierceness. Just remember, that social conservatism is unpopular and they got issues themselves.

#8 regret

Number 10,008
Pronouns
bup/it/she
NNID
gameruler2012
Switch Friend Code
SW-7261-2944-2031
I'm a non-binary trans man, and I'm not even on HRT because I literally can't afford anything due to being unemployed (sometimes I even go without food 😅). I actually live in Florida though, and they JUST started criminalizing trans people going to the bathroom, and I'm not gonna lie, I do fear. Part of me is just tempted to socially detransition until I can move out of this cursed state. But to be fair, people in other states have it MUCH worse. They actually wanna outlaw gay marriage AND interracial marriage in Tennessee. I hate the way this country is headed.
Trans woman here. I definitely understand the hell that is Florida, considering I used to live there; the best advice I can give is to not back down from who you are. The fear is the point; so long as you don't give into the politicians' demands, you'll have the upper hand. Be proud of yourself!

ClumsyGhost

Inkling
NNID
clumsyghosty
Switch Friend Code
SW-6552-4215-5813
I hear all the bad things in Florida that are going on and I am just stunned. So stunned that it’s literally broke the capacity my body can endure. It can endure a lot. Which is why I put into doing a Shiver outfit for Pride, because I wish to run for a public office. Even had to find a custom shirt that says “#1 Popular Target”.

In another note, I’d say to not socially detransition because of all the feat going on. It only fears your fierceness. Just remember, that social conservatism is unpopular and they got issues themselves.

You know, you are right, it would just let them think they won. So yeah I won't socially detransition but I do admit that I am terrified of going into public bathrooms, although my husband did offer to go with me to the men's one if I need to, which I appreciate but I also don't want him to get any backlash either. And yeah I understand what you mean, please take good care of yourself and your mental health, I know you wanna help people but you also have to take care of yourself. And btw that would be hilarious! I like the shiver outfit idea xD

ClumsyGhost

Inkling
NNID
clumsyghosty
Switch Friend Code
SW-6552-4215-5813
Trans woman here. I definitely understand the hell that is Florida, considering I used to live there; the best advice I can give is to not back down from who you are. The fear is the point; so long as you don't give into the politicians' demands, you'll have the upper hand. Be proud of yourself!
Thank you I really needed that... And I will definitely take your advise as well. You are right, we can't let them think they won. Besides most people don't even like these bills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom