• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Vocaloid Likers Out There?

freshsquiffer

Fruity Pink Inkling
NNID
Timeflyer
Switch Friend Code
SW-4789-4432-9397
Hiiiii hey whats up anyone out there who also likes Vocaloid? Who's your favorite producer or utaite? :D
I've been in loooove with Iyowa's stuff lately!! :D
đź’–

DChachouke

Senior Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
Might be controversial but GOD do I love Kikuo's music... He just has a specific vibe that makes most of his songs just so good to my ears. Lately I've been mostly listening to The good child and the fox spirit (At this point it's my favorite of his ever... Highly recommend), cotton candy and X marks cat !

Tree

Inkling
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-3523-5844-5506
I like a lot of different stuff, but PinocchioP is probably my favorite producer.
Might be controversial but GOD do I love Kikuo's music...
Also a fan of kikuo... why is that controversial? Although my younger brother is a bigger fan (something like 60k minutes listened last year iirc). My favorite is probably Hole dweller, his use of steel drums in the song is really atypical but it works so well.

DChachouke

Senior Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
I like a lot of different stuff, but PinocchioP is probably my favorite producer.

Also a fan of kikuo... why is that controversial? Although my younger brother is a bigger fan (something like 60k minutes listened last year iirc). My favorite is probably Hole dweller, his use of steel drums in the song is really atypical but it works so well.
A lot of stuff I'd rather not get into lmao. But hole dwelling is a really good one too ! I don't exactly remember the amount of Kikuo music I listened to last year ? I tink I was in the top 2% of spotify listeners though

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
PinocchioP is peak, im also a fan of sasakure.UK

Piggy

Inkling
Pronouns
they/any
I love a lot of individual songs like Suna no wakusei and The disappearance of Hatsune Miku, but wowaka's work especially has a special place in my heart, Rolling girl and Two-faced lovers are two of my favourite vocaloid songs.

freshsquiffer

Fruity Pink Inkling
NNID
Timeflyer
Switch Friend Code
SW-4789-4432-9397
@DChachouke HOLE DWELLING IS SO PEAK WHOAAAAA

@squid-lesbian Project voltage is cool, though I don't listen the songs they make me feel weird about like... sponsored music? I heard the Deco one and didn't enjoy it so I don't tend to look at them.

@Tree What's your favorite pincho song? :0

@Shayreep I can't get Kafuka out of my head lately, ngl!

@Piggy Rolling girl was one of my firsts, I really adore that song

DChachouke

Senior Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
@DChachouke HOLE DWELLING IS SO PEAK WHOAAAAA

@squid-lesbian Project voltage is cool, though I don't listen the songs they make me feel weird about like... sponsored music? I heard the Deco one and didn't enjoy it so I don't tend to look at them.

@Tree What's your favorite pincho song? :0

@Shayreep I can't get Kafuka out of my head lately, ngl!

@Piggy Rolling girl was one of my firsts, I really adore that song
Please please please PLEASE listen to cotton candy at least, it's a reality bending banger. And The good child and the fox spirit too, if you wanna ! It's my all time favorite song soooo. Cotton candy is very close second

freshsquiffer

Fruity Pink Inkling
NNID
Timeflyer
Switch Friend Code
SW-4789-4432-9397
@DChachouke

I'm actually a fan of Kikuo, I reaaally love chiri chiri juso, never heard cotton candy heart but ill give it a listen soon!

squid-lesbian

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/her
Switch Friend Code
SW-7740-0630-6914
Yeah, I get that the songs are advertisements for a brand that honestly struggles to get anything right with their actual products and is basically only good at branding, and I can even admit that some songs kinda show this. There are however some songs that show that the artists are actually big Pokémon fans who really enjoyed being able to work with the intellectual property of Pokémon, and those are enough to make me enjoy the collaboration as a whole. ^^
(Also people actually know these songs and creators, with a lot of smaller artists I really like it's always hard to talk about because no one has ever even heard about them)

DChachouke

Senior Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
@DChachouke

I'm actually a fan of Kikuo, I reaaally love chiri chiri juso, never heard cotton candy heart but ill give it a listen soon!
Other than Kikuo though, I do have a thing for songs from kairikibear (Mostly Ruma), maretu (ESPECIALLY Coin locker baby) and, on the more unique and somewhat graphic side, The Fox's Wedding from Masa. I first got into vocaloid years ago but just recently (since, like, 6 months ago) I've come back to it at full force lmao

carro179

Inkling
Pronouns
yes
Switch Friend Code
SW-7820-5913-3313
I like a lot of the well known producers, but lately I've been taking a look at CircusP's music. It's quite good

Bluejay

Inkster Jr.
Kairikibear, pinocchioP and teniwoha are carrying my playlist! I got into project sekai recently and it reignited my love for vocaloid…basically I'd listen to any original song/cover by N25. My recent favourites are Zamza, Bug, Villain (mafuyu/mizuki duet keeps me alive) and Bitter chocolate decoration ;v;

carro179

Inkling
Pronouns
yes
Switch Friend Code
SW-7820-5913-3313
Kairikibear, pinocchioP and teniwoha are carrying my playlist! I got into project sekai recently and it reignited my love for vocaloid…basically I'd listen to any original song/cover by N25. My recent favourites are Zamza, Bug, Villain (mafuyu/mizuki duet keeps me alive) and Bitter chocolate decoration ;v;
ooooh, PJSK covers go hard sometimes. I cannot go back to the original Cinema, it has to be VBS' version or Ayase's self cover. Phony too, but I like both N25's and KAFU's versions for different things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom