• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone be interested in joining an LGBT+ group/clan?

Neptune

Inkling
NNID
hunterxhunter
Switch Friend Code
SW-3387-1297-7988
i’m already already in a team but i would love to play with other lgbt+ players. Discord: Neps#7966

mysquidaccount

Inkling
NNID
Galacticaldog
Switch Friend Code
SW-6448-1374-5993
I made a post on reddit about this and got some interest. It'd be a nice way to connect with the lgbt community on splatoon and plan games together. I have a discord server up so message me or post here if you'd like to join!
I am really interested. Please let me know.

Neil

Inkling
I'm interested...though I currently only own the original splatoon. Plan to get a switch/splatoon 2 sometime in the next few months

dvjay

Inkling
I'm interested...though I currently only own the original splatoon. Plan to get a switch/splatoon 2 sometime in the next few months
that's ok! i'm not sure if anyone in the server owns the first splatoon (they might) but we'd love to have you to talk about the game until you get one. i'll send you the server link

xyspice

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0229-6087-5801
Heya! I'd be very interested in joining your group. Let me know what I need to do :)

ccancerousDork

Inkling
NNID
unknown
Switch Friend Code
SW-6072-4154-6245
I made a post on reddit about this and got some interest. It'd be a nice way to connect with the lgbt community on splatoon and plan games together. I have a discord server up so message me or post here if you'd like to join!
I would love to join!

Jurae

Inkling
Hey! I literally just signed up for an account to say that I'd like to take part. I saw your original post on Reddit, but I was too busy to reply, and was glad I found you again

minusmatt

Inkling
NNID
minusmatt
Switch Friend Code
SW-1996-0865-1681
I would love an invite if you guys are still recruiting!

Switch Friend Code
SW-2025-6811-9232
I know I am way late to this thread but have wondered for months if there were any LGBT Splatoon 2 groups out there to join, any info would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom