Anyone else getting errors when trying to enter turf war?

Yuubi

Full Squid
Seriously? Had this error "Failed to connect to partner's device because partner did not respond." When trying to get into turf wars once callie and marie announced what's what in the update. Got to play only three games so far lost two of them and when my team won the last one we all poofed and now I'm back to getting this error again. This is becoming frustrating... I hope I'm not the only one getting this.

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I also got some problems. It might have to do with the amount of people downloading the patch + the amount of people playing (I mean, this is THE update everyone was waiting for since before the game even launched). Hopefully it won't go Ryu on us :ability_defenseup:

Yuubi

Full Squid
I also got some problems. It might have to do with the amount of people downloading the patch + the amount of people playing (I mean, this is THE update everyone was waiting for since before the game even launched). Hopefully it won't go Ryu on us :ability_defenseup:
Yeah I understand it calm down a bit on my side of the fence after an hour went by... But I got off due to everytime my team wins we all poof ;-; so I'll try again tomorrow.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Yeah, I have to say that it was a good thing I decided not to start up the game immediately after getting the patch. Hype sure can stress a server out.

Recettear

Full Squid
NNID
anrakutei
Probably because so many people are playing right now that others are joining and filling lobbies to capacity before you can join it. It happened to me 5 times in a row and usually when I join a game it starts immediately.

growly

Inkling
My mate and I spent 3 hours trying to join each other in both squad and private battles, and every single time got error "could not connect to partners device", yet we were able to join each other in regular turf wars etc.

I am guessing it is just due to the large volume of people online and not being able to find a spare server (particularly given we are in Australia). Anyone else have this issue? Hoping it starts working in the next couple of days as neither of us have ever had any problem with any online Nintendo games previously

___shan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
illegalcopy
Haven't tried out squad yet but been getting lots of connection errors trying to join random Turf Wars. Also my first 5 or so matches was a 4 v 3 because someone on our team disconnected.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I didn't really have any problems last night. I did run into a few connection errors in the very beginning, but it wasn't too picky for me.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
The only problem that I ran into was a DC for everyone in a private room I was in with my squad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom