Anyone else hyped for the new leaked content?

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
From the way they were talking about the leaks and such, I was expecting some form of update like... by now.

But it seems that wasn't the case. I will wait for something to happen to OCTOber, we will get some form of official word on it. Until then, I can be asked with looking at leaks that offer no concrete evidence (despite being a lot of data being shown).

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Well there is more to look forward too. I'm totally wanting to get my hands on a Callie Amiibo. The Octoling also sound like it'll be a hoot. (No owl puns intended) The Kraken and so much more will be awesome to see in action. This is why I love gamers that are dedicated to their work in finding the freshest content. As fresh as a Squidling in action~ Hehehehehe~ That one was intentional that time.

Sol64

Well there is more to look forward too. I'm totally wanting to get my hands on a Callie Amiibo. The Octoling also sound like it'll be a hoot. (No owl puns intended) The Kraken and so much more will be awesome to see in action. This is why I love gamers that are dedicated to their work in finding the freshest content. As fresh as a Squidling in action~ Hehehehehe~ That one was intentional that time.
Even at the cost and detriment to the official publishers sake for surprise and marketing?

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
Even at the cost and detriment to the official publishers sake for surprise and marketing?
If I could be honest, I know most of you are aware of the info already but I wasn't. I like to typically wait for content to come out as a surprise. Though leaked content is sometimes good in my books. Though I wanna be sure about one thing, legitimacy. It's a huge factor, though if this is as legit as everyone says, then hooray! A little early word doesn't kill anyone, right?

Right?!

Last edited:

Sol64

If I could be honest, I know most of you are aware of the info already but I wasn't. I like to typically wait for content to come out as a surprise. Though leaked content is sometimes good in my books. Though I wanna be sure about one thing, legitimacy. It's a huge factor, though if this is as legit as everyone says, then hooray! A little early word does kill anyone, right?

Right?!

That picture was so scary I had to remove it from the quote.

And no, not right lol. Though, you can't really stop the internet.

Ink Gunner Emily

Full Squid
NNID
Ayerin
That picture was so scary I had to remove it from the quote.

And no, not right lol. Though, you can't really stop the internet.
It's alright. I edited what I meant into it. I meant 'doesn't' not 'does'. Oh wellz. Though that is true, the internet will have content we both enjoy and wish wasn't posted. It cannot be stopped. Though it's up to us whether we read and react or not bother looking at certain content.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
The days of surprises and the unknowing are gone, no thanks to data miners and leakers.
It's gotten so bad a dude risked getting sued and living on the street JUST to leak the remainder of the Smash Bros content.
I can wait on the news if it means having a big grin on my face on an awesome surprise!

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
does anyone think the slowing of weapon releases confirms Octo-tober? Seemed like NWPlayer thought so

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
I personally thought they did that to keep pouring content well after all the major updates have come and gone in the future.
Only releasing one weapon at a time lets them keep some interest in the game after all of the major updates have been released in the future.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
I'm quite curious just how long this game will continue to receive regular updates. With the way things are I almost get an MMO vibe where the updates do just keep coming.

If NWPlayer is correct in her speculation, I've become ever more curious about what the next big update has in store and if there will continue to be more after that.

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
At this point I mostly just want the new weapons to come out. Just give me a Heavy Splatling that doesnt have the Inkstrike, and I'll be happy for some time.

That being said, I do rather doubt alot of this. A hacker finding loopy content on disc doesnt necessarily mean much. Though it'd be nice if it turns out true, for the Octolings.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
Splatoon 2 is released at the start of next year, so why does all this matter?

sayaka_abstergo

Inkling Bounty Hunter
NNID
sayaka_abstergo
If there's new amiibos, you bet I'm on board, I freaking love those things. The Octoling part is pretty interesting, though I still think I'll be playing as an Inkling.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
does anyone think the slowing of weapon releases confirms Octo-tober? Seemed like NWPlayer thought so
I don't know if it really "Slowed". Lately we've had something drop every Friday, and this past Friday was a new map. So, if recent events are telling of anything, it's very possible we may be seeing a new weapon this Friday, it's far from out of the question. I believe they're just trying to space out their content now though. Which I can understand, don't want to wear out your new stuff immediately. Lol, gives them time to create some new stuff to continue the cycle.

With that said, I'm sure they'll have something for October, it's damn near mandatory.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Something bigger is inevitable, I'm assuming spectator mode cause that's all everybody's wanted for sometime now, but I would love to put stickers on my weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom