• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone Else Miss Out on the First Splatoon?

Colorfull

Inkling
I've recently pre-ordered Splatoon 2 because I never got to play the first one, and I've been wanting to play it since the first one came out. I never had the chance (or the money) to buy a Wii U, but I've saved up for about a year before release. I'm pretty excited to get into this game, it looks really fun still. Anyone else feel the same?

squiddoodly

Full Squid
I've always had a Wii U, I just never bought Splatoon when it first came out till about 5 months ago. I regret not buying it at first solely based on how childish I though it looked. I definitely don't feel that way about the game now though, I just wish I started playing back in 2015 instead of early 2017, so I guess in a way I did miss out on Splatoon.

Colorfull

Inkling
I've always had a Wii U, I just never bought Splatoon when it first came out till about 5 months ago. I regret not buying it at first solely based on how childish I though it looked. I definitely don't feel that way about the game now though, I just wish I started playing back in 2015 instead of early 2017, so I guess in a way I did miss out on Splatoon.
Ah that sucks, I've done that before in some other games.

OogieBoogie

Pro Squid
NNID
MrOogieBoogie
I only used gamefly to get the first game, and all I did was play the campaign and LOVED it...but I am not much of a fan of PvP so I didn't go online. This time around, I am gonna get the game for keeps, play campaign (sounds like it has more variety with selecting new weapons and such) and my highly anticipated Salmon Run mode =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom