Anyone else not getting the update?

Gamer_The_Spirit

Inkster Jr.
NNID
theBHDnetwork
It's june 30th and I booted up splatoon on my wii u to get through the update process. But instead of bringing up the update thing when you try to boot up a game. It just started the game entirely.
I'm wondering if there's something wrong or maybe I need to do something special for this.
I need to know however if anyone else is getting this issue.

Zero Revolution

Pro Squid
NNID
Zeedief123
Switch Friend Code
SW-8519-0178-2889
It might be a different time from content updates, but it's likely just releasing later on in the day.

Nintendome

Inkredible YouTuber
NNID
LogicallyHank
Does anyone know what times (please include time zone) the 1.1 and 1.2 updates were released?

Friendly Face-Off

Full Squid
NNID
taikolover-desu
Well I'm not sure if anything is supposed to come out today, but I know Tower Control is out for America tomorrow at 9pm CST/7pm PST, so can't really answer :\

But probably time specific like most other updates.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
i got excited for 1.3 for a sec then realized i couldn't actually test out the nerf to IRU yet :scared:
i can't tell a difference really with the nerf to IRU

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Ink resistance up is definitely nerfed. The reduction in speed while moving through enemy ink is very noticeable. The reduction in speed for Ninja squid is noticeable too, but not enough to keep it from being the best option for almost every set. Just off-set it with a few more swim speeds. I haven't been able to test Stealth Jump yet, nor inkstrike. Does anyone have any data on those?

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Ink resistance up is definitely nerfed. The reduction in speed while moving through enemy ink is very noticeable. The reduction in speed for Ninja squid is noticeable too, but not enough to keep it from being the best option for almost every set. Just off-set it with a few more swim speeds. I haven't been able to test Stealth Jump yet, nor inkstrike. Does anyone have any data on those?
yep it was before i updated apparently i totally see the IRU nerf. glad i grinded out 120k on 2 sets of shoes lulz :confused:

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Likely hasn't come out yet but I've heard some issues about updating games on the Wii U.

Gamer_The_Spirit

Inkster Jr.
NNID
theBHDnetwork
ok, so I just tried to boot up my game again, and I still didn't get the update prompt, and it still says it's version 1.2.0
HELP
EDIT: never mind, it's working now.

Last edited:

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Make sure your console is online, and don't use the GamePad's Quick Start menu. Open the main Wii U menu and start the game through there to trigger the update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom