• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone feel like joining a super casual uk team?

Fidget

Inkling
NNID
Otterlink
All I really want is some people to consistently play with over the school holidays. If anyone is looking for something similar, reply I guess : )

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
Heya! I know this is a super late reply but I'm still interested in doing some casual splats (like in league battles, for instance) if you're similarly still up for it? :D

DualBlade25

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haser
Switch Friend Code
SW-0688-5884-4388
Heya! I know this is a super late reply but I'm still interested in doing some casual splats (like in league battles, for instance) if you're similarly still up for it? :D
What is your timezone?

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
Yep! The people I play with are based in America so it's kinda inconvenient sometimes... I would want to do casual league but they're at work or when they're finally free, I'll be asleep >.> So it'd be real nice if I could make some splat buddies in the same time zone as I am lol

DualBlade25

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haser
Switch Friend Code
SW-0688-5884-4388
Yep! The people I play with are based in America so it's kinda inconvenient sometimes... I would want to do casual league but they're at work or when they're finally free, I'll be asleep >.> So it'd be real nice if I could make some splat buddies in the same time zone as I am lol
My team and other Splatoon friends are all around the world and none in UK so I have a similar problem

Jadie

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0561-7012-2351
Hi, I'm Jadie from a discord server called SquidRisus. I have many members from EU and we're pretty active. So if you are interested in joining, just let me know

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
That sounds awesome Jadie! Are you guys doing it competitively though? Because if so, then maybe not as I'm in another clan ^^' But if there's a casual aspect to it, then I would love to be part of the fun :D

DualBlade25

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Haser
Switch Friend Code
SW-0688-5884-4388
That sounds awesome Jadie! Are you guys doing it competitively though? Because if so, then maybe not as I'm in another clan ^^' But if there's a casual aspect to it, then I would love to be part of the fun :D
Yeah we can! Do you use Skype or Discord?

Eun

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3874-5626-3008
I mainly use Discord now ^^ My Discord tag is ewknees#0042!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom