• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone have a Splatoon 2 team I can join?

Switch Friend Code
SW-6213-2816-9218
I want to join a team that's mostly casual but has serious matches every now and then.

I'm level 16
B+ rank in all modes
I'm in the UK in case you need to what timezone I'm in.

Last edited:

Murr-m4n

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Murr-m4n
Hi. I dont have a team from either but am happy to buddy up with you. Im level 16 too and from UK like to do salmon run and have managed to get to c in splat zones and b- in rainmaker so far havent done many tower control yet tho just never seems to be on when i play lol

Switch Friend Code
SW-6213-2816-9218
Hi. I dont have a team from either but am happy to buddy up with you. Im level 16 too and from UK like to do salmon run and have managed to get to c in splat zones and b- in rainmaker so far havent done many tower control yet tho just never seems to be on when i play lol
If I can't find a team then we could always just make one ourselves if your down for that. Do you have Discord or Skype?

Murr-m4n

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Murr-m4n
Yea i got both dude
Discord murr-m4n#4096
Skype syxx-shot

Zunts

Inkster Jr.
hey i would like to be in a team but I have a different time zone then you guys. I live in california

Last edited:

leowtyx

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
leowtyx
I'm in West Coast too, but I'd probably see if I could solo to A/S first just so I don't drag anyone down.

I'm currently B/B-/B-, but I just started playing ranked yesterday.

Switch Friend Code
SW-6213-2816-9218
I'm in West Coast too, but I'd probably see if I could solo to A/S first just so I don't drag anyone down.

I'm currently B/B-/B-, but I just started playing ranked yesterday.
I'm not too fussed what rank you are. I don't think the games been out long enough for everyone to have gotten the correct ones anyway.

leowtyx

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
leowtyx
I'm not too fussed what rank you are. I don't think the games been out long enough for everyone to have gotten the correct ones anyway.
leowtyx is my nintendo ID, my skype is locked right now, but if you just want to team up for ranked matches I'm done.

P.S. do you need friend code to add people or just ID is fine?

Zunts

Inkster Jr.
leowtyx is my nintendo ID, my skype is locked right now, but if you just want to team up for ranked matches I'm done.

P.S. do you need friend code to add people or just ID is fine?
Join the discord Antonii posted so we can all talk better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom