Anyone have fanmade idol groups or Characters?

Mx_Diva

Cephalospinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212
Anemanomie - The Destruction of the Deep. Complied of Anemone and Anomie (the social instability caused by erosion of standards and values)

vamp1rebees

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4398-1560-3805
Basically just put lore here. Splatoon artists unite! Working on a New New idol group, would like to see yours
i've always rlly wanted to design a splatband or some idols, i'm thinking abt trying to design a comb jelly and cowfish for a potential splatband:) or maybe some deep sea idols based on cephalopods like the vampire squid or glass octopus

neonscreenlight

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
ey/em and she/her

i talked about this while ago! these are my guys! i don't have a name for the group yet 😭 i plan on making music for them too but i need to learn how to use a proper DAW first

their lore is that they all were popular on the internet individually and then got together to form the group. two of them are from splatsville (lollipop, at the back of the photo, and mulch, the person on the right) and the other two are from inkopolis (starch4ser on the left, and aniani idol)

jeffthesquid

Pro Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
There are rap battle between the Trail Hogs and other idols in my story. Here are a group of them practicing at Grand Fest.

1727279711160.png

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Octarian Storyteller
Site Moderator
So, in my vision for a Splatoon game being set in the countryside, I envisioned a country music duo comprised of a male Inkling who is known for saying "yeehaw!" at the end of every conversation he has and a female Octoling who can't stop saying "howdy!" at the beginning of every conversation she has.

The name for these idols would be Salty Mines, because it references both the gold mines in the old West and how there can be sea mines, thus fitting more with the underwater theme that all other idol groups had so far (Squid Sisters, Off the Hook, Deep Cut). However, if you do have a better name than Salty Mines that still fits both the country/old west theme while simultaneously fitting the underwater theme, I would like to see it.

jeffthesquid

Pro Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Here's another one. If you haven't read Jeff in the Secret of the Salmonids please do. It's about Jeff, Marie, and Mr. Nogami going on a mission to find out more about Salmonids. The story is not done yet but at the end Marie, Jeff, and Mr. Nogami will form an idol group called the caped Albatrosses. Mr. Nogami plays his laptop as a keyboard, Jeff plays the trombone, and Marie has a boom box. She still sings but with a face mask.

1727366202359.png

Marie is still part of the Squid Sisters but she is also now part of the Caped Albatrosses because of the close bond the three heros have after their adventure together. They become well liked in Inkopolis and Splatsville. They even go and found a new Splatoon... well, I won't give that away.

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
I have a couple of characters who are currently trying to get into the competitive scene - maybe they will go far enough to become famous one day? The dude's name is Snickers, he is related to something called a 'walrus', and the gal's name is Gill, she has some ties to "sharks".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom