• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone preorder amiibo from Walmart?

Kzero

Inkster Jr.
I pre ordered mine at Walmart online. I chose to have mine arrive June 3rd. Earliest option was June 1st. Still debating if I want to purchase a custom Splatoon style amiibo stand from Etsy, lol.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
I also got the three pack, I have it coming on May 29th. I haven't had experience with preordering from Walmart though. I mean it's a large company so I'm not worried.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I'm getting the Green Squid bundled with the game.

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
You have a date?! Where do you see that? O.O
When you were doing the check out process and selected a shipping method it should have given you estimated dates on when to expect it along with the price. I got the Inkling Girl preordered as I couldn't find the 3 pack available, but for me the fastest was June 1st, with June 2nd and 3rd as cheaper options.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Walmart for some reason loves to ship their stuff out the day it is released in stores, so you won't be getting it until after the 29th. It should arrive in early June though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom