• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anyone wanna make a squad for Splatoon 2?

red973

Inkling
NNID
jared973
Anyone? Leave a reply if you want to join. No limitations except you MUST have the game at launch.

Last edited:

TOOF7LTHY

Inkling
NNID
TOOF7LTHY
I am looking for people to play with too.. Send me a pm with your friend code ill add you on launch day!

IceIceSquiddy

Inkling
I'm down for forming a squad. That was the main reason I joined here. Send me a PM if you're interested.

SuicuneEmperor

Inkling
NNID
TsumTsum999999
Anyone? Leave a reply if you want to join. No limitations except you MUST have the game at launch.
I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE THE GAME AT LAUNCH!!!!!!! We're gonna be squad buddies, man!!! I can't wait! ;) ;) ;)

Murr-m4n

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Murr-m4n
Im down with having some extra squid buds to go out and paint the town... pink, green, purple, orange, blue

PurpleCat

Inkling
NNID
PurpleCat
Awesome! I was looking for people to play with. I added the ones who posted their friend code. Feel free to add me. Friend Code: 3489-0126-9600

Servo

Inkling
NNID
Servo
hello people. I woula like to join a squad of people. I will be getting the game at launch and looking for peole to wreck faces with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom