anyone want to share their collections?

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
I've loved building different kinds of collections these past few years myself, and I think I'll share one of them... behold, my favorite childhood game series:

Do you guys have any cool collections to share? Whether it be coins, pins, or even amiibo, feel free to share what you're passionate about!

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
I love collecting things! There's a good chance my image doesn't end up working, but arguably the collection I've put the most money into is my Pokemon plushie collection! This isn't a good photo in terms of showing off the totality of it, as it was just a pic I took for a highschool photography class, but it's the nicest picture I have of my collection (Which is currently disassembled in my closet while I try and find a place to put it lol)
Screenshot_from_2021-04-15_15-02-30-3.png

I've got plenty of other collections, bottle tabs, bottle caps but not like unique ones just regular coke bottles, every single Splatoon item I can get my hands on, keychains, and plushies as a whole! I <3 TRINKETS

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
painfully and slowly rotting in my bed <3
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
I've loved building different kinds of collections these past few years myself, and I think I'll share one of them... behold, my favorite childhood game series:

Do you guys have any cool collections to share? Whether it be coins, pins, or even amiibo, feel free to share what you're passionate about!
UM JAMMER LAMMY FAN SPOTTED!!

Hokuto

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I'd share my collection of hats if both the regular rotation and seeing more than one of them in the same place wouldn't make me instantly recognizable in real life. I also collect pins and plastic dinosaurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom