Apperently, you can savescum spyke's order system

Pseudo-Master

Inkling
NNID
pseudomaster
NOTE: I'm not aware if this has been discovered already, I looked for posts about it but could not find any.

Something I noticed while trying to setting up a usb to scum rerolls for the splatfest is that the amount of subs spyke gives you when you order gear can be savescummed to get you a better order. What I did was that I saved the system memory to a usb right before I checked in with spyke to pick up my order
(this is what the order was :head_eye005:+:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_swimspeed:) .

I reloaded and copied my data to usb, so I could get an idea of how long it would take to delete and reinstall memory, but I
checked in with spyke right before I went back to the data management.
(what he offered :head_eye005:+:ability_damage::ability_unknown:)

So after that I took out the usb and went to sleep. The next day I booted up splatoon and checked with spyke again I noticed that he still kept my order, but not only that but spyke had another sub unlocked from that order.
(spyke's other offer :head_eye005:+:ability_damage::ability_damage:)

So I decided to share this because I thought it was pretty neat and helpful way to cheat the order system.

tene_sicarius

Full Squid
NNID
TeneBrisSicarius
This is a really well known exploit. The main argument against this is that it also resets your rank, so you can savescum to max rank. Other than that, it helps with how poorly designed Spyke's system is.

Pseudo-Master

Inkling
NNID
pseudomaster
This is a really well known exploit. The main argument against this is that it also resets your rank, so you can savescum to max rank. Other than that, it helps with how poorly designed Spyke's system is.
Was not aware it was known, should've guessed. Ah well, at least I know now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom