• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Application

SkyClan480

Inkling
NNID
Windows106
Hey, I am looking to apply to be on this team. I was looking for a Splatoon 1 clan and found this website, then I saw this group, and I decided to give it a try. Here's some information about me.

Game: Splatoon (Wii U), I don't have a switch
Main Weapon: L3 Nozzlenose
Other Weapons I Use: Kelp Splatterscope, Classic Squiffer, Tri Slosher, Heavy Splatling Remix, Rapid Blaster Pro Deco
Why I Want to Join: I want to be a part of an actual competitive Splatoon team that is somewhat active.
Other Info: I have been getting into the Kelp Splatterscope a little more recently so that's probably what I will use if I am able to join. My playstyle is a little different than most chargers, it kinda combines the E-Liter sniper style with the Squiffer ground support style. I think I would make a good support as well as being able to fill in the sniper role when everyone else uses Squiffers (because they're OP). I think I would consider myself a Short Range Sniper/Long Range Ground Support. If you guys have a discord server I would like to be a part of that as well. And this is kinda irrelevant, but I am a 13 yr old male irl.

Thanks in advance, SkyClan480

P.S. My NNID is Windows106.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom