Application

SkyClan480

Inkling
NNID
Windows106
Hey, I am looking to apply to be on this team. I was looking for a Splatoon 1 clan and found this website, then I saw this group, and I decided to give it a try. Here's some information about me.

Game: Splatoon (Wii U), I don't have a switch
Main Weapon: L3 Nozzlenose
Other Weapons I Use: Kelp Splatterscope, Classic Squiffer, Tri Slosher, Heavy Splatling Remix, Rapid Blaster Pro Deco
Why I Want to Join: I want to be a part of an actual competitive Splatoon team that is somewhat active.
Other Info: I have been getting into the Kelp Splatterscope a little more recently so that's probably what I will use if I am able to join. My playstyle is a little different than most chargers, it kinda combines the E-Liter sniper style with the Squiffer ground support style. I think I would make a good support as well as being able to fill in the sniper role when everyone else uses Squiffers (because they're OP). I think I would consider myself a Short Range Sniper/Long Range Ground Support. If you guys have a discord server I would like to be a part of that as well. And this is kinda irrelevant, but I am a 13 yr old male irl.

Thanks in advance, SkyClan480

P.S. My NNID is Windows106.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom