• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Applications And how to Apply 101

Chermender

Inkster Jr.
NNID
chermender4lyfe
Application Format & Rules (How to write your own 101)
Note:
Before applying, please read and understand the rules on our group page.
By applying you agree to said rules, if you break said rules, you will most likely be kicked out of the team.
You can also find the rules here.
Le_Meme Team
* = Optional
Preferred name: This is where you put the name you would like to be called.

Nintendo Network ID: This is where you put your Nintendo Network ID so we can add you.

Country: Put your country here so we know what part of the world you are in. (State/Provence optional*)

Time Zone: So we know the best time to play as a team.

Weapon of choice: So we know the weapon you work best with.

Rank & Level: So we know how good and often you play Splatoon.

Skype username: So we can contact you for try-outs.

Favorite color*: This is for when we add your name on the main page.
Are you able to voice chat?: This is for tournaments and practice sessions, it is also handy for socializing with the team.

Tell us a little about yourself: Please put a brief description of you and why you would like to join.
ALSO: We WILL NOT reply to you in this post if we want to invite you to try-outs, we will only reply if we have difficulties finding you on Skype, etc. If you did not receive a Skype request, we either haven't gotten to your post yet, or you did not seem to stand out or interest our standards.
MORE"ALSO"?: Please write in your "Little about yourself" section about your schedule for tournaments and such. Most tournaments we try to enter are only on weekends.
You must also be at least A+ rank to join.

* Also: If you want join my discord server, there we do random stuff: https://discord.gg/0mYSMYIbAgP9udbt

Good luck to all and bye.
Tips Fedora

Last edited:

NotJayden

Inkling
NNID
JDN710
Hi
Name- Jasia but my real name is Jayden

NNID- JaydenWazHere

Country- United States Of America, New Jersey

Time Zone- EST

Weapon Of Choice- Currently it is...
Berry Splattershot Pro
Slosher
Neo Sploosh-O-Matic
Dual Squelcher
Currently working on...
.52 Gal Deco
Rapid Blaster
Octobrush

Rank/Level- S+ 18 Level 50

Skype Username- Not Jayden (ID- lifeisjayden)

Favorite Color- Pink

Voice Chat- Yes! Will be able to!

Age- 11 (Turning 12 in about two weeks)

About Me- I'm a little kid who loves Splatoon! I really want to get competitive too! If we voice chat I sound like I have a stuffy nose but that's my regular voice so plz don't make fun of me. Sometimes I might be quiet cause of my mother and she watches me play Splatoon lol! I wanna join to make friends and to be in the spotlight of competitive Splatoon.

Also I'll be able to play on weekends. It's currently summer break and I can play most weekends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom