• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Applications

alexdsw3

Inkling
NNID
alexdsw3
New members who want to join our squad should post in this thread. Post the following information in your application: NNID, Rank, Time Zone, Activity, Main Weapons and why you want to join our squad. If you are accepted me or one of the other admins will PM you on Squidboards with a invite link to our discord server.

Khalal

Inkling
NNID
OesiJunior
I want to join our team. I live in Germany (europe) and speak english clearly xD

NNID:OesiJunior
Main weapon: Elitre 3K series, 96.Gal/53/Jet squelcher/Tentatek splattershot.

I play very activ. If anyone ask me to play, I'm always ready ^^

I like our team, and the name :3 Celestial squids was very sympa too :3 Your my favourite squad ;)
I wanna play in a good organized team, and I think I found what I looked for ;)

Starlem

Inkling
NNID :Jibbaa
Timezone:Est
Activity:sometimes on weeks days ... Always on weekends
Main Weapons:
*52 Gal
*96 Gal
*Eliter / custom
*splatter scope / Kelp
Sploosh / leaked splosh
Rollers
All blasters

I would like to join because I feel you guys have a great sense of humor and are well organized :) and also I feel that you guys can be fun and serious at times :)

Swordude

Inkling
NNID
joestar9900
New members who want to join our squad should post in this thread. Post the following information in your application: NNID, Rank, Time Zone, Activity, Main Weapons and why you want to join our squad. If you are accepted me or one of the other admins will PM you on Squidboards with a invite link to our discord server.
Hi my name is swordude but you can call me sword and I want to join your clan I'm level 45 rank S and I would like to join this clan because I want a clan that will always be on and my timezone is EST and my favorite weapons are the octoshot replica/Tentatek splattershot and .52 gal and splattershot jr. And my nnid is Joestar9900 and I can be on anyday

Last edited:

Voltron kneepad

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Ameer
NNID: theameer
Timezone: GMT + 4
Main weapons : octoshot/splattershot pro /custom blaster
Activity : Thursday evenings Friday , Saturday
I want to join this group because I'm looking for squids to practice train and improve overall

Hilmar

Inkling
NNID
hilmar00
NNID: hilmar00
Timezone: GMT
Activity: Almost always on.
Main weapons: Kelp splatterscope, E litre 3K scope and .52 gal.
I really enjoy watching competitive Splatoon and want to get in on that action :p

King Pyro

Inkling
NNID
frogypower77
NNID: frogypower77 (It's dumb, I know. I regret my decisions)
Rank: A- (I plan to increase my abilities and further develop my skills.)
Time Zone: U.S. Pacific (Western U.S.A)
Activity: Mostly on the weekends, but I scatter my play times throughout the week.
Main Weapons: Forge Splattershot Pro, Heavy Splattling (Deco), Tentatek Splattershot, On occasions .52 Gal
Reason I would like to join: This seems like a wonderful group that appreciates all players and I would love to be apart of this community.

Duke66

Inkling
NNID
xXDr.MayhemXx
NNID: xXDr.MayhemXx
Mains: .96 deco, .52, octo, ZiMi, custom E-liter
Time Zone: EST
I really want to join this clan. They seen competitive, which I like, but you also seem like you can just have fun in the clan. It seems right for me, and I'm really just looking for a clan where I can have fun, get better in scrims, and play a few tournies here and there. Anytime we can do tryouts? If you have skype, mine is xxduke66xx.

Scorpio1112

Inkling
NNID
Flowerskunk12349
NNID: flowerskunk12349
Mains: 3k, custom range blaster, and octobrush
Time zone: est American time
I would like to join this clan because it would be a fun learning experience for all of us!:)

Last edited:

INikoliFive

Inkling
NNID
Nickbuddy81
NNID: Nickbuddy81
Mains: Custom jet squelcher, bamboozler MK II, .96 gal deco
Time zone: USA CT
Why I want to join: It seems fun! I have lots of past experience and I think I could bring a lot to the squad! Thanks! :)

XeroInsignia

Inkling
NNID
GalaxyMario242
NNID: XeroInsignia
Mains: Both E Liters, Kelp Splatterscope, and Dynamo
Time Zone: Pacific / UTC -8
Why I want to join: Because I want to replace your snipe that is in your squad ;)

MasterC

Inkling
NNID
Sphasio
NNID: Sphasio
Mains: Carbon Deco, Krakon-Roller, Dynamo
Time zone: Eastern
Activity: Free in the afternoons and evenings on weekdays
Why I want to join: just looking for a competitive team to join and to have fun playing with a lot of skilled players

alexdsw3

Inkling
NNID
alexdsw3
To anyone who is looking to join, I'm sorry but we have closed applications because our roster is now filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom