Do you voice chat?
About yourself (don't be shy!):
(Optional) Age/Gender/Location:

Last edited:

SquidProJakob

Inkling
NNID
NinProJakob
Main weapons: I mostly use buckets, currently I use Tri-bucket.
Availability: I am currently studying, however on weekends I am on quite alot and cane be reached easy.
And on weekdays I can be on from when I get home and into the night.
Preferred Method of Communication: Skype and my username is jakob_sc2
About yourself: As I said I am currently studying, and plan to do alot of that. I am also a fan of gaming and sports like parkour.

I am a male and I live in Sweden. Time zones is not a problem cause I am on in the morning and in the night (:
(I sent you a msg before seeing this applicaiton :P)

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Hey Jakob! Glad to see you app. I added you on my Wii U friends list, but I decided to keep all chats/communications to discord because it will be easier to have group chats. Skype we have to add everyone.

So whenever you're available and ready to play, please be on the discord site: https://discordapp.com/channels/104425746088337408/104425746088337408
You can download the app too. Look forward to talking with you!

Last edited:

SquidProJakob

Inkling
NNID
NinProJakob
I created an account, I am a bit unsure on how to use it though,
mind telling me how I am supposed to get in a channel with you?

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Main Weapon(s): Luna Blaster, Heavy/Mini Splatling, Custom Dual Squelcher, Splat Charger, Aerospray RG, Splattershot Jr., etc
Availability/Timezone: I am also studying, and can usualy b found on Friday nghts and varying times on Saturday/Sunday
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username: Discord (or email)
About yourself (don't be shy!): I am in high school now (junior), and enjoy playing Splatoon, although I'm looking for a way to get back up to A-/A rank
(Optional) Age/Gender/Location: 15, Male, Torrance

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Hey there. Sent you a friend request on the Wii U. I'll be on discord so pop by when you're on

FrankLuMII

Inkling
NNID
FrankLuMII
Main weapons : Octoshot replica, arrospray mg, .52 gal, splattling gun, custom E-liter 3k
Availibility : I am studying and I am availible all weekdays from 3:00 - 5:00 P.M except for wednesdays. I am also free on sundays.
Perfered method of communication : discord Username : S_U_B
About myself: I am probably the youngest here. I would'nt perfer to say my age, but I do sound like a child. I am not a girl! Many people think I am.
Age/Gender/Location: 12, Male, Somerset

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
H! I think I'm interested in applying for your clan. I'm not the best player out there but not the worst.

Here's some information:
NNID: Enteryourname
IGN: Keith
Rank: B- (I play much more Turf War as opposed to ranked)
Perferred method of communication: Just right here really. I really don't want to use voice chat and had to rule out most clans because of this.
Main Weapons: N-Zap '89 for Turf War and Splat Zones and Splttershot Jr. For anything else.
A bit on my playstyle: I try to focus on the main objective and push forward. I'm usually the guy on the tower or with the Rainmaker, albeit, I'm not the best at either. I try to kill threats at some points but I usually kill for self defense. I also on try to take creative approaches to my enemy. However, I'm pretty up close and personal.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Also, I live in the EST time zone. I even used to live about 50 miles away from the EST/CST border. I had to go to my bus stop at around 7:45 and it still was pitch black sometimes.

dukevin

Senior Squid
NNID
dukevin
Hey dude, you can still join even if you don't use voice chat. We have another guy who doesn't voice chat also; you can still make friends though text message. However for main events like major clan wars or huge tourneys, preference is given to people who can voice chat. If this is good with you, hit us up on the discord and leave a message. Hopefully we can meet soon. https://discordapp.com/channels/104425746088337408/104425746088337408

Last edited:

Fier

Inkling
NNID
Fiertheflame
Fill out your application form like this:

Main Weapon(s):splatter shot Jr, tri slosher, carbon roller
Availability/Timezone:I'm available at Thursdays frydays and Saturdays and i'm on UTC TIME ZONE
Preferred Method of Communication (Skype,Discord,etc) and username:skype:fiertheflame
About yourself (don't be shy!):I'm 16 and a male i live in saudi arabia ,i was looking for a group that just wants to ENJOY Splatoon while improving on mistakes and techniques!
(Optional) Age/Gender/Location:

Wiggly52

Inkling
NNID
Wiggly52
Main Weapons: Forge Splattershot pro, Vanilla Dual Squlecher, Vanilla Dynamo Roller. Also really good with 96 gal deco.
Availability/Timezone: I attend school during the day. I am most active on the weekends but I can sneak some play time after school after 3. I'm EST.
Communication: Skype Voice Chat. I'm not a Skype person but I can be on if you want me to. I believe my skype is Nakia.kenon I'm also on discord. My discord is Wiggly52.
About me: I'm a very comical person. I'm not very serious but I can be if we need to get the job done! My old squad all left me to join C-. They were all really good but they tell me there's a lot of drama going on over there. So I don't think it would be my style. I'm open to rolling with the big boys and hanging out with the casuals as long as we have a connection! I'm usually either aggressive back or passive back. Im very flexible and can learn new playstyles and callouts.
PS: I'm a real memester. Also I almost forgot to ask, is there something we add to our name to let everyone know we're a part of this clan?

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Hello Wiggly! Although I am not authority I believe you have a good chance of being accepted. We have a Discord chat going on right now with this code: 0aAClLrWy18fyj4D . I don't think you need any tag.

Wiggly52

Inkling
NNID
Wiggly52
Oh also I'm not agansit using a tag. I think it's kinda cool and intimidating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom